Author Topic: Macro in reasnow s1  (Read 3833 times)

greenalex7777

Macro in reasnow s1
« on: April 25, 2023, 03:27:40 AM »
Hi! I would like to know is there any possibility to change the values in the macro for each bullet at once? This would be very handy for adapting a macro to a different sense. For example, I have a macro that works fine at settings 500-500, but in order for it to work just as well at settings 400-400, I need to manually change the values ​​for each bullet along two axes, this is a very long and painstaking work. Is there a way to change the values in all the bullet by some percentage at once?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Macro in reasnow s1
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2023, 04:20:14 PM »
thanks for the feedback!
we will note and assess it for our improvement in the future.

Redpill

• Engineer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2023, 01:29:20 AM »
Hi! I would like to know is there any possibility to change the values in the macro for each bullet at once? This would be very handy for adapting a macro to a different sense. For example, I have a macro that works fine at settings 500-500, but in order for it to work just as well at settings 400-400, I need to manually change the values ​​for each bullet along two axes, this is a very long and painstaking work. Is there a way to change the values in all the bullet by some percentage at once?

Very interesting idea, nice! This is also similar to suggested feature of a randomization variable per bullet/macro.
Keep calm and carry on!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 08:56:41 PM »
randomization has already been added to macros with the latest firmware v5.6.107

Redpill

• Engineer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2023, 11:06:42 PM »
randomization has already been added to macros with the latest firmware v5.6.107

Excellent news! Wow, you are fast! Thank you
Keep calm and carry on!