Author Topic: ReaSnow S1 App Original Controller Deadzone  (Read 3252 times)

Ragnarok

ReaSnow S1 App Original Controller Deadzone
« on: June 21, 2021, 12:58:25 AM »
Hi Richard,
PS4 console.Under global settings there is an option to change Original Controller Deadzone.Preset value is 16 and u can change from 0 to 100.
What i wanted to know is what an effect a change would have on the mouse movement.Same like on the controller.So i tested it and made it 60,0,30,40,24 and it was the same principle like i would change it on a controller(low deadzone more responsive,......).But when i got under 5 my mouse stopped responding at all.The lowest i could go was 5.So the real question is does it effect the mouse additional different then like a controller when i change deadzone from the app?

Ragnarok

Re: ReaSnow S1 App Original Controller Deadzone
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 02:29:40 PM »
Can i get any help pls?

Ragnarok

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 01:11:38 AM »
My friend explained me that.İt will effect only a third party controller.Example if u are on the PS4 and want to use a xbox controller.When u put your xbox controller in usb port 2 or 3 then Original Controller Deadzone will effect your Xbox controller.Hope this will help someone in the future that do not know that like i didn't.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 10:35:45 AM »
hopefully, this topic will help too:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3164.0

for in ReaSnow S1, the input from controllers have higher priority than a mouse,
when the deadzone is too small, there will be some small input from the controllers' sticks,
for they will not be on (0,0) position even if the sticks are untouched.
that will block the movement input from your mouse.

Ragnarok

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 01:28:48 PM »
ah ok,thx for the reply