Author Topic: I can't use crosshair on my xbox 360, can you help me?  (Read 3459 times)

Luca1989

I can't use crosshair on my xbox 360, can you help me?
« on: August 05, 2017, 04:22:59 AM »
Hi guys, this is my first topic, i'm sorry if someone wrote this question, but I didn't find topic such as this. I just bought a reasnow crosshair and i tried it on my ps3 and it works very good, I'm really happy, but I can't use it on my xbox 360. I conncted crosshair to pc and selected xbox 360 console and I choose the game configuration, however when I connected crosshair to the xbox 360 and I switch on the console, crosshair blinks and mouse and keyboard don't work. Can you tell me how i can resolve this problem?
Thank you very much.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: I can't use crosshair on my xbox 360, can you help me?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 09:03:38 AM »
* use a wired xbox 360 controller,not wireless one. Wireless controller of XBOX 360 can not be used as wired controller with a USB cable connected on it.
   For the USB port on this controller can only be used for charging, no data lines in this port.
   While all other wireless controllers can be used as wired ones with a USB cable connected, such as controllers of PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE.

Luca1989

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 07:11:09 PM »
Thank you for answer. Maybe I didn't understand, I can't use mouse and keyboard connected to crosshair without controller connected to crosshair?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 09:12:40 AM »
you should always connect a wired xbox 360 controller to usb port 1 of cross hair when cross hair is used on xbox 360.