Author Topic: wheel saitek with Cross hair  (Read 3355 times)

patoche0007

wheel saitek with Cross hair
« on: December 20, 2018, 02:11:39 AM »
Hello to all,
I passed at first by the presentation and I come towards you maintaining to have your help(assistant) for my son of 9ans and half
Here is the situation:
He plays on PS4 Farming Simulator 17, he would want to have FS19 but the problem is not there.
He wished very hardly the special steering wheel SAITEK Farming and St Nicholas' Day (the cousin of the Pére Christmas for Belgium) he brought without knowing too much if it was compatible.
Then think, please, that it is great satisfied to have received the steering wheel and the joystick but that does not work in any case not at the moment in spite of my attempts.
I examine the forums, I rang at Playstation, at Logitech, at stores of gaming and I heard that it was necessary to buy an adapter to make recognize the steering wheel by the PS4. And as there is two USB we told me " it is a little bit complex, look on amazon.fr and you will find certainly ".
Indeed I found Converteur Cross Hair which allows to make recognize by the consoles of steering wheels not recognized directly by the PS4, to play with a keyboard and a mouse on the PS4 but nothing on the special steering wheel Saitek / Logitech Farming on a PS4.

Then here is my question:
It's possible to play with this steering wheel on PS4?
If yes realized it to you? How with you connect the accessory to the PS4? Is it necessary to configure somewhere the steering wheel and the joystick?

I do not want to put you of pressure, but St Nicholas' Day having bought the whole via Amazon (the investment is a little more than 200€), it stays in him 15 days to find a solution and not lose its budget roughly to send back and make me pay off

Thank you 1000 times beforehand for your help and which can maybe help other dads who as me slowly are exceeded by the progress.

See you soon.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: wheel saitek with Cross hair
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 03:07:00 PM »
firstly, if you are planning to use some unsupported wheel on ps4,
cross hair can do that.
but your wheel(SAITEK Farming) is not in our support list,
so we are not sure it's supported or not.
possibly it can't be supported.

secondly, if your wheel is in the support list,
cross hair will turn it into a G29 on ps4,
so you will have to check whether FS19 can support G29 or not.

For more details, here is an instruction for steering wheels support:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1517.0

Hopefully, it can help you in some way.

patoche0007

Re: wheel saitek with Cross hair
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 10:42:46 PM »
tank you for your quickly response

See you soon

:)