Author Topic: Avoiding detection  (Read 3597 times)

Mtndewguy116

Avoiding detection
« on: April 15, 2023, 12:37:35 AM »
Is there anything I need to do to not get detected by games. Things seem to be getting tightened up on detection.

Is the analog stick simultation for wasd something that?s in place automatically? If so, how does that specifically work?

Redpill

• Engineer
Re: Avoiding detection
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 02:58:34 AM »
The way it's getting detected now is because of zero randomization: every action + macro + angle done by S1's is exactly the same, each time, every time, which anticheat is easily able to detect and flag the player for a ban.

We need a firmware that adds the ability to include randomization to actions/macros/delays/timings, perhaps an input box or randomization slider. The S1 hardware and software are definitely more than capable of handling this.
Keep calm and carry on!

nadie852

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 10:13:49 AM »
The way it's getting detected now is because of zero randomization: every action + macro + angle done by S1's is exactly the same, each time, every time, which anticheat is easily able to detect and flag the player for a ban.

I was recently detected with a Xim Apex without macro without rapidfire without anything at all, it must have another form of detection not only macros and all the nonsense you said?.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 10:20:10 AM by nadie852 »

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 02:42:37 PM »

I was recently detected with a Xim Apex without macro without rapidfire without anything at all, it must have another form of detection not only macros and all the nonsense you said?.

I don't know what some people are doing wrong, but I can play with the S1, macros enabled, and Xim Apex with no problems and both adapters are not recognized. If there is a message it's probably because they've killed one salty player too many times.