Author Topic: Rasnow S1 Help  (Read 1751 times)

oftanrikulu

Rasnow S1 Help
« on: February 02, 2024, 03:29:23 AM »
I want to use the product on my computer. I made the updates. I connect a keyboard and mouse with an xbox controller.When the white light is on, I can use the keyboard and mouse.The phone application gives a product not found error.If the green light is on when I restart it again, the phone application is running and I can select and save the mw3 game from there. But keyboard and mouse are not working.I want to use aim assist in the game, so I bought this product. I couldn't get it to work. I would be very happy if you can help

Austin

Re: Rasnow S1 Help
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 10:00:23 AM »
Unplug the controller, then restart ReaSnow S1. No controller is needed when using ReaSnow on a PC.

oftanrikulu

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2024, 11:08:01 PM »
I did what you said. But still the keyboard and mouse are not working. The phone application is working, the game I selected appears to be running, its color is on.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2024, 11:27:35 PM »
Sorry for your trouble while using ReaSnow products,
and we will need the following details of yours,
so a timely service can be provided.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. your console and game (PC / COD MW3)
3. When did you purchase this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
4. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? Please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripherals should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
5. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to YouTube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the URL.

oftanrikulu

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2024, 02:09:07 AM »
I bought it 1 week ago. Firmware:5.6.150
app : v1.6.19(64bit)
Just like you said, keyboard and mouse are connected.
https://youtu.be/lRuimi4eT1Q

Austin

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2024, 07:55:11 PM »
You need to enter the game first, then plug your ReaSnow S1 into your PC, because a controller can't control Windows desktop. If you want to use Mnk on ReaSnow S1 to control the Windows desktop, use the Keyboard and mouse passthrough feature at Settings-Global Settings.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2024, 07:56:48 PM by Austin »

oftanrikulu

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2024, 09:14:00 PM »
I did as you said. The keyboard works in the game, the mouse keys also work, I just can't give direction, I couldn't find the settings in the application.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2024, 11:47:20 AM »
S1 has 2 work modes for PC gamers
1. controller mode, which is the default mode, your mouse and keyboard will be turned into a controller,
    so it can only work on your PC where a controller can be used
2. keyboard&mouse mode, you need to enable keyboard&mouse passthrough feature,
    which can be found in global settings.
    in this mode, your keyboard and mouse can be used as if they are plugged into a PC directly.

you can also find the in-config keyboard&mouse passthrough feature,
    where you can assign this feature to any keyboard or mouse button you like

oftanrikulu

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2024, 03:01:43 PM »
As you said, by default the keyboard and mouse work in gamepad mode in the game. The only problem is that you cannot look left or right with the mouse and you cannot aim. Only the keys work. When you activate the switching feature in the application, the keyboard and mouse work on the desktop. The application is not working. Aim assist cannot be used in the game. In the application, I set the right navigation key as mouse directions, but it still did not work, it does not turn left or right. How can I operate the mouse when using it in normal default mode?

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2024, 04:15:41 PM »
@oftanrikulu
Is there the option to officially play with a controller in your game? The phenomenon also occurs in CoD if you have selected MnK in the in-game settings instead of selecting the controller. Please check the in-game settings to see whether MnK or Controller is set. If MnK is selected then change the setting to Controller. This could fix your problem.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2024, 12:49:04 PM »
@oftanrikulu
enable and check the ins and outs of the I/O monitor in our APP,
you can find out why your mouse movements were blocked.

PS: send us a video to show all the details, it might be more efficient!