Author Topic: Manager APP Settings Aim Assist PC Warzone  (Read 6077 times)

pico

Manager APP Settings Aim Assist PC Warzone
« on: September 16, 2022, 05:10:36 AM »
Hello,
I have a question about the Manager App, in the setting under ADS -> More - "Aim Assist" is there somewhere a description of all the functions ?

And is it possible to set the "Aim Assist" in the "ADS aim Assist" setting as well as in the video, or is that only possible via a macro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8zVyRthLYQ

I play Warzone on the PC.

Hope someone can help me :)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 06:11:13 AM by pico »

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Manager APP Settings Aim Assist PC Warzone
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2022, 06:14:30 PM »
AA will draw little circles on your screen,which is used to harness the most from the AA embedded in your game.
1. radius: the radius of this circle,
2. step size: how many radians will be drawn in just one step

bigger radians will get stronger AA, but it will bring trouble for your aiming:)
just the different values, you will know how it works.

pico

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2022, 07:17:45 PM »
AA will draw little circles on your screen,which is used to harness the most from the AA embedded in your game.
1. radius: the radius of this circle,
2. step size: how many radians will be drawn in just one step

bigger radians will get stronger AA, but it will bring trouble for your aiming:)
just the different values, you will know how it works.

Thank you Richard for your answer!

What exactly is the function of the "Stick Respone Time" ?

Third Party Controller: Deadzone 16, Can I keep it at 16 or does it make sense to optimise it?

The "Aim Stabilizer" is that something like the AA ? or what would change there an adjustment of the value ?

And I still have the problem that I don't have a smooth transition between ADS and HIP in movement. I tried it with the delay function, it's a bit better but still not good. do you have a suggestion what I can change? 

Sorry for all the questions, but I have the Reasnow S1 new and just want to understand what I can adjust with it. Some things I have learned through the forum others not so.

Is there already an optimised Warzone PC config available for download? 

Do you have a Discord channel or can you recommend one for Reasnow S1 ?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 07:26:40 AM by pico »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2022, 06:16:23 PM »
1. Stick Response Time, when one of the WASD buttons is pressed, it will take some time(ms) to reach its MAX speed. this response time is used to define that transition.
2. Third Party Controller: Deadzone 16, it will only change the behavior of your controller which is connected to USB2 or USB3 of S1, or through BT connection. nothing to do with mouse control.
3. Aim Stabilizer, is a brand new smoothness we created for users. just change the value while moving your mouse.
    find a suitable one you like.
4. add 100~300ms to ADS delay, most of the fps games need that.
5. only the standard PC Warzone config
6. this forum is what we recommend, issues discussed here can help many others:)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2022, 06:16:51 PM »