Author Topic: G923 + Legacy mode and force feedback  (Read 3925 times)

mp1990

G923 + Legacy mode and force feedback
« on: June 12, 2023, 03:50:54 PM »
Hi there

I recently purchased the Reasnow S1 and it works really well over remote play. Unfortunately I am not getting hardly any vibrations come through to the wheel, just a small amount of feedback? No matter what setting I have on the app (vibrations sent to original device or third party), the vibrations still seem to go through to the controller.

Is this a problem with my wheel as you mentioned it's currently in beta support, or is this normal for legacy mode?

Thanks

Austin

Re: G923 + Legacy mode and force feedback
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2023, 09:25:15 AM »
In legacy mode, we provide limited force feedback support. As you said, this is normal for legacy mode

mp1990

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 07:50:17 AM »
Thanks, do you think you will ever support the full force feed back in legacy mode? At the moment I am using the beloader pro and I?m not getting any force feedback at all to any device, whereas using remote play the vibrations are delivered.

Thanks

Austin

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2023, 09:15:50 AM »
In legacy mode, ReaSnow S1 will work as a controller, so full force feed back is not available.
There's a solution that use a supported 3rd PS4 controller, and add config "expert mode". Then you can feel full force feed back. But only works in PS4 games.