Author Topic: How to make the mouse sensitivity in S1 greater than the maximum?  (Read 842 times)

Fletcher

Hi all.

Problem with playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360.
If in the game itself you set the mouse sensitivity to maximum, and in the Realsnow application you set the mouse sensitivity to maximum (50), then this is still not enough for a normal game. The character turns too slowly.

I tried to connect several different mouses to S1 that have a DPI switch button. But it did not help. Xbox360 ignores clicks on this button and uses only the base DPI value, which is not enough for the game character.

Please tell me, can I somehow set the mouse sensitivity to more than 50 in the Realsnow application?

Thanks a lot.

ReasnowLover69

Re: How to make the mouse sensitivity in S1 greater than the maximum?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2024, 02:59:26 AM »
try to change the curve in the app in ads and hip, the curve will make you hit the max turning speed faster :)

Austin

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2024, 10:06:22 AM »
The game has a maximum speed limit, and S1 can't break through it.

Fletcher

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2024, 03:02:29 PM »
try to change the curve in the app in ads and hip, the curve will make you hit the max turning speed faster :)

Tried it. That helped, thank you. Overall, it's not very comfortable to play, but at least I can now turn around without having to rearrange my hand with the mouse 10 times.  =)

Fletcher

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2024, 03:08:19 PM »
The game has a maximum speed limit, and S1 can't break through it.

That's not exactly what I meant, I guess.
When playing with the gamepad, tilting the stick gave a quick turn of the character.
But when I played with the mouse, I had to rearrange my hand several times to make a strong turn of the character.
The problem turned out to be that the game had very little correlation between how much you moved the mouse and how much the character turned.
Now I've maximized the vertical curve and now at least I can get a big character turn even with a small mouse move.