Author Topic: X&y ratio  (Read 6070 times)

King cj

X&y ratio
« on: July 26, 2016, 04:08:26 PM »
Was wonder if you could add different x&y ratio one for ads and sperate for hip and one more thing y can't we change the standard in game dz one thing about cod is AA it thorws your aim off like a rubber band effect we need some kind of boost on steady aim feature to help with AA like the competition thank u

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: X&y ratio
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 05:58:14 PM »
Hi CJ,

Based on my guess of your words, I figured out your requests as stated in the following:
1. need a saperate YX ratio for HIP and ADS mode
2. change the type of DeadZone type for games?
3. you want to boost your movement, but i do not understand what AA means.

Can you help me to explain these more clearly?

So we can know how to respond to your request.

King cj

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 10:13:48 PM »
Yes I would like separate x&y control for hip and ads on my other device I own I like to have a lower x&y on hip for better control and higher on ads to control recoil better this a must have  option and 2 I tried your standard option but there's no options to change dz or acceleration   those things are a must to build a standard config not only being able to change dead zone shape 3 yes AA is aim assist in game since controls are not as precise as a mouse games like cod give the controller player a huge amount of aa/aim assist which hinders us mouse user because a stick has liner movements and a mouse cant make the same movements as a controller therefore it affects your aim and make a bubble affect around a player and throws your aim off so what another company is did is they built a adjustable setting to help  people keep aim more steady to help get in and out the hit box's on cod better
« Last Edit: July 26, 2016, 10:17:52 PM by King cj »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 10:48:42 PM »
Hi cj,
Glad to hear from you again.
We value your suggestions, and will get back to you later with an further reply later.

And as for the aim assist, why don't you just turn it off in the game,
so it will not trouble you to use a mouse to control.

King cj

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2016, 02:26:02 AM »
It doesn't work like that if u turn AA off in cod a controller player will destroy u trust me I've tryed its not the same as PC therefore u benefit more with AA on all mouse and keyboard work better on Xbox one because of 3x higher resolution the Xbox controller have thanks for the reply

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2016, 01:48:15 PM »
we will take some time to test your report, and very probably we will put these features in our working list.
thanks again for your support!