Author Topic: HEEELPP XBOX ONE  (Read 5275 times)

Sawyer

HEEELPP XBOX ONE
« on: July 29, 2017, 10:52:15 AM »
Could you help? I connect everything before connecting the crosshair not xbox, but when I am using it power beeping, as if getting a bad contact, the crosshair moves alone.

Forgive my English.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: HEEELPP XBOX ONE
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 02:03:17 PM »
if Cross Hair beeps continously, that means it finds some thing wrong,
that should be solved easily accordingly to our instructions in this topic:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1432.0

if you can't deal with it yourself, please provide some more details of your probelm,such as Cross Hair LOGO color and times of beeps
we are here to help you!

Sawyer

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 08:12:54 PM »
I already checked that part of the beeps and did not find what really hits. It does not change the color, continues with a profile, it works normally, but sometimes starts a beeping multiple times in a row and the mouse crazy. Do you have the possibility to post a video? Thanks for the help.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2017, 12:57:31 AM »
you can easily find our instruction videos here:

http://www.reasnow.com/support/instruction-video.html

But we suggest you state your problem more clearly, how many beeps did you hear in one cycle, and what is the color of Cross Hair Logo and its status during the beeps?

Sawyer

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2017, 11:04:52 AM »
It does not change the color or has a sequence of whistles. It seems like a lot to be bad contact, well, I do not know. As I said, it looks the same color as the profile you chose in the configuration. The whistles are random, according to them and the sequence, the aim of a game goes crazy, for a few moments the whistles to and back to normal.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2017, 11:08:19 PM »
when connecting to PC(no peripheral plugged into Cross Hair), do you have any problem during this?

you can try connecting one peripheral at a time to see which peripheral or connection causes this kind of problem.
for example,
1. connecting XBOX one controller to USB port 1 of Cross Hair, and try using it.
2. if the above test is OK, then connect your keyboard to USB port 2 of Cross Hair
3. if all the above tests are OK, then connect your mouse to USB port 3 of Cross Hair

we suggest you may try a new and qualified USB cable for the controller,
or you may even try a new and qualified USB cable to connect Cross Hair to Xbox One.

Sawyer

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 09:43:10 AM »
Incredibly, when I connect it to the pc, it does not whistle or have bad contact. So far the problem has stopped, but can it be the mouse or the keyboard with some interference in the crosshair? For example the brand? I have already done these tests, it is not the USB cable of the control nor the cable of the crosshair, which by the way are to be congratulated by the presented quality. Maybe it's the Xbox one refusing the device. It is difficult to identify.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 09:54:29 AM »
we do not think your problem is caused by compatability issue of mouse or keyboard,
or you will face the problem every time.

since your problem changes frequently,  the possibility is very high that it's caused by an unstable connection.
so we still  suggest you should  try some new and qualified USB cables.

Sawyer

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2017, 07:54:16 AM »
The cable I use is the elite control, its cable is the same as the crosshair, very well done. Mouse and keyboard are new, I do not think that might be the problem. But yesterday I had the same problem, the sights locked, I disconnected the USB and reconnected in the crosshair, returned to work, this was repeated several times. Is it a mouse / keyboard problem or a possible bad contact in the crosshair inputs? Sorry for the bad english.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 10:10:30 AM »
if you meet the problem again, please provide the following info:
1. Color of Cross Hair LOGO:
2. status of Cross Hair LOGO: a stable color  or a breathing color
3. how many beeps do you hear in one cycle?
4. some other info you see on the screen during the trouble

or you can just shot a video and send it to support (at) reasnow . com
it will help a lots.

Sawyer

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2017, 10:58:10 AM »
Can you give me the right contact so I can send you a video? The next time I do, I'll record it, and you'll evaluate it.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2017, 06:09:40 PM »
please use this email: support@reasnow.com