Author Topic: Keyboard issues  (Read 2778 times)

iamben

Keyboard issues
« on: December 28, 2017, 05:39:18 AM »
Hi,
I bought my son a crosshair converter for xmas, but I am having some issues. I bought a fairly cheap gaming keyboard and mouse from Amazon. I have managed to get the mouse to work, but no joy with the keyboard. It's not one from your list, but I read that it should work with most keyboards, I seem to have found one of the ones that it doesn't. It's a Technet Kracken, the keys light up when plugged in, it allows me to change game profiles, so it is talking to the crosshair, but I can't map any of the directional keys, either when plugged in to a pc or during in game config. I've tested the keyboard when plugged in to a pc, and it's fine, also I've tried a really expensive keyboard with the crosshair and that worked, so the crosshair is fine. Is there anything/setting I am missing to make it work? Has this happened to anyone else? Are there any other cheap keyboards you can recommend that work? I've been through the list, a lot of them are not available in the U.K. And a bit out of my price range. Any help anyone could offer would be great.
Thanks
Ben

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Keyboard issues
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 04:05:51 PM »
hi, please connect your keyboard(Tecknet Kraken) and Cross Hair to PC sperately,
and run Cross Hair Manager.
in "Key mapping" UI, use "Auto detect" and press your directional keys on this keyboard,
and let us know what you see.