Author Topic: The Division. Noob issue.  (Read 9022 times)

Eros

The Division. Noob issue.
« on: January 01, 2017, 12:17:23 AM »
Hi guys/gals
Noob here with an issue with the division on the xbox one. I'm  struggling with the firing of the guns to try and keep them down. They ride up to much and its difficult to hold them for precision shooting. Its easier with the controller to shoot so im guessing ive not set it up right. I've bought a supported mouse today as i thought it might be that that was the problem as i was using a cheap gaming mouse. But still no good. I've followed all the guides and messed about with sensitivity settings used the Razer software too as per the guide. I was wondering if anyone could give me tips please I'm really liking it so far but not being able to hold the guns straight is coursing me a big issue. Seems worse when the guns are shouldered.

Thanks in advance.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: The Division. Noob issue.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 08:15:32 AM »
Hi,
Can this topic help you in same way?
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1750.0

By the way, please tell me the HIP and ADS value of your Cross Hair.

Eros

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »
Hi Richard thanks for the reply I'll take a look at the link.

I did read through the post but was unsure if it would be any good not being same game but will read through again. 😊

Hip sensitivity is 42

Ads 125

And appropriate the help.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 11:17:47 PM »
recoil is a mechanism to mimic the real world, you will have to absord it by hand movement while using a mouse, if you do not like to use a Macro.

Eros

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 11:52:35 PM »
recoil is a mechanism to mimic the real world, you will have to absord it by hand movement while using a mouse, if you do not like to use a Macro.

Yeah I understand that mate. And being the type of game that uses mods in game to balance the guns isn't going to make it easy. after reading around seems pretty much widespread on this game with console users using the mouse and keyboard. With the controller its easier to control it going up by just pulling down on the right joystick a fraction helps balance it, but with the mouse it takes my full mouse matt and I have to lift the mouse as I run out of space if I don't burst fire.

I'm also not very good with understanding the way the macro works. is the greater the number gives it more or less. I will have another play. Been on few forums and trying different things with the mouse macro too but can't seem to just get that balance. 

I use the macro you shared on that link too but still the vertical recoil was to great to try control with the mouse when shouldering the assault rifle. I'll keep playing around with it I'm sure must be a way to get a balance like you say with the macro but new to them and with using mouse and keyboard on a console. so all about the learning  ;D 

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:22:13 AM »
As I have said different weapons will need different time of delay,
you will have to change that delay according to the weapon yourself.

a bigger delay will means a bigger movement to resist the recoil.

Eros

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 01:14:10 AM »
Oh ok so smaller numbers is better then. Well weapon wise I've  just gone assault rifles now. I'll keep fiddling with it, think ive got it somewhere near. I'll post some pictures up of my settings so others can try them out hopefully itbwill help anyone else knew to doing this.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 09:33:37 AM »
thanks, your sharing will of course help us:)

Eros

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 03:12:11 AM »
Thats what I though and it's good to share info. Which bring me to the RCM file what do you use to edit them ?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 11:50:29 AM »
just choose one existing Macro in Macro Manager, and click "Export" button.
your Macro will be saved as a rcm file. You can of course use Macro Manager to Edit it easily.

Eros

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »
Oh right i just used that one from the other post but didn't know if i had to rename it in anyway from seige to division to work.