Author Topic: ReaSnow Bugging Out and Interacting with my PC in Strange Ways and Alt Tabbing  (Read 3171 times)

D2Player

The device is randomly alt-tabbing rapidly and having strange interactions with my PC interface which never used to happen with the device plugged in, it used to only work on my game and had no influence outside of it and all of a sudden it has had this strange behavior. I haven't changed any settings or keybinds since the last time I used the ReaSnow and this problem just happened spontaneously. I updated to the most recent firmware but that did not fix the problem. Also some sort of a keyboard meant for controllers pops up and moves around on screen.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 06:07:07 AM by D2Player »

Austin

Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. The color and state(breathing or stable) of the LED indicator on ReaSnow S1 when you are in trouble?
do you hear any continuous beeps? how many beeps do you hear in one cycle?
3. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripherals should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
4. Do you see any indication on the screen of your console during the trouble?
5. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1 when you are facing this trouble?
6. a video to show us your trouble
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

And this video might also be some help for you:

ReaSnow S1 Quick Guide
https://youtu.be/CFdJpR5Zj0A
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 11:48:06 AM by Austin »

Austin

When you see it again, turn off Steam client (or steam controller). See if it's getting better
Also, turn on io monitor on Reasnow APP, check the signal sent to the computer
« Last Edit: June 01, 2023, 12:04:37 PM by Austin »

D2Player

Thank you for the reply here is the answers to the questions you have asked me.
1. Reasnow S1 Firmware version 5.6.110. APP Version 1.5.16
2. The color is blue and it is breathing when I am having the issues.
3. The peripherals I use are the Glorious Model O Wireless Mouse (I use it wired to the ReaSnow) and Corsair K95 RGB Platinum Keyboard.
4. I use the ReaSnow on widows PC games, not on a console so I'm not sure if this question applies.
5. I was using a custom config for Destiny 2 that someone gave me but I tried the default Destiny 2 config on the app and that also gave me the same issues.
6. Here is a video link of the problem https://streamable.com/sjmcy1

I tried looking at the IO monitor while the issue was happening but I could not get any information from that which would seem to help solve the issue. If you need any more information please let me know. I'm not really sure what to do at this point.

Austin

Turn off Steam client (or steam controller). See if it's getting better

richard

• Global Moderator
disable "Keyboard&Mouse passthrough" in global settings in our APP,
it might help.

or provide a screen video while this issue is occurring.
make sure the I/O monitor is enabled during that.

viannajjj

N?o sei como funcionou tu est? com vers?es distintas Firmware 5.6.110 ok vers?o manager est? errada coloca vers?o manager 1.6.2

richard

• Global Moderator
our APP has the capability to communicate with different firmware versions.
or it will give a notification to have you upgrade S1's firmware.