Author Topic: Overwatch crosshair problem, "Probably solved"  (Read 4302 times)

terror3000

Overwatch crosshair problem, "Probably solved"
« on: April 14, 2017, 06:39:03 PM »
As many know how to optimize overwatch on the console is being a problem I've been through the forum several times trying to fix this crosshair problem at low sensitivities

So researching a bit more about the "double zone" and "exponential increase"(Located in options-> controls-> under sensitivity-> advanced)

I discovered that in "double zone",Below 10% strength, the analogy behaves like a mice.

Then I opened the reasnow software on my computer, and on the right stick, I clicked on it, there appeared more options, below there is an option called "Strength Percentage".

I thought of the following, if I put a maximum percentage of force, for my analog, at 10% and increase my ADS and HIP, I'll have a mice with the highest possible aim control, both low and high sensitivity, without that problem to "skiping pixel in lower sensitivity".

The Problem is:

When I put in the space of "Strength Percentage", 9%~10%, and I go on the test console has no effect at all.

So I put a key in the space, "capslock", so when I press this key, it changes the strength of my mouse to 10%, when I went to test on the console even pressing and holding does not have any effect.

As my english is very bad, I tried to explain without getting so confused I hope you guys compliment my research goal.

What did you think ? I would like suggestions to try to set my maximum strength in the mice by 10%

My goal is to lock my mice in 10% strength, so when I do more strength than normal inside the game does not increase the sensitivity and the accelerator

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Overwatch crosshair problem, "Probably solved"
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 09:53:58 PM »
Hi,
Please read 2.2.14 in our UsermManual 4.2, which can be downloaded from here:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=28.0

Strength Percentage will have no effect on mouse movement,
you can only feel it if you are using keys from keyboard or mouse to replace sticks on your controller.

As for the question you mentioned, we will also forward it to our R&D team,
if there is any good result, we will let you know here.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Overwatch crosshair problem, "Probably solved"
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 10:30:12 AM »
We have updated overwatch's config, please download the new version(1.71.2).
delete your current overwatch's config and add a new one in Cross Hair.

http://www.reasnow.com/download/software/Cross%20Hair%20ManagerV1.71.2.zip

BTW, you can also use our new feature "Game Cuver Editor" to improve your control.