Author Topic: Permanent Green display  (Read 2926 times)

nothappy

Permanent Green display
« on: January 21, 2018, 06:33:36 PM »
I have just received my new Crosshair but very disappointed with the hassle of trying to make it work (assuming it is not a hardware fault).
When I first connected to PC and run (latest) Manager software, I got eh message a lot of people seem to get, no crosshair detected. I tried usb2 and usb3 ports (does it work on usb3?), tried another cable. The CH had the white display. After a lot ( too much for a new product) of searching the web, this forum etc, I discovered there is an upgrade tool (version 4). I ran this and it detected the CH and seemed to upgrade successfully. However, the CH now has a permanent green display and I don't know how to resolve this. I have tried (yet again) different usb ports, cable, resetting the CH, all to no avail. I am about to return the product and get a refund but would prefer there to be a working solution please.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Permanent Green display
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 07:11:01 PM »
yes, i think you have upgraded your cross hair sucessfully,
so please use V4.5.X to manage it now.
it will work
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 07:19:38 PM by richard »

nothappy

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 11:29:05 PM »
Thankyou! The latest version of Manager solved the problem. Very impressed with support of the product and this support prevented me from returning the product.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 11:33:56 PM »
Glad to hear that ! 8)