Author Topic: Cannot connect Cross Hair S1 to XBOX Series X  (Read 3889 times)

LeoGuado

Cannot connect Cross Hair S1 to XBOX Series X
« on: October 29, 2021, 09:28:49 AM »
Hi everyone,

so I recently got a Series X and wanted to use my steering wheel on it. I went purchasing your S1 device of which I heard marvellous things (it's a miracle we have something like this!). The only problem is that I cannot manage to connect the device to my console. I updated thhe firmware and tried every connection order (first console-S1, then controller-S1, then wheel-S1, etc.), but the device kept blinking RGB cycle, which means that:

1) it cannot get a good connection to the console
2) the controller is not turned off

So I think 2) is not the case, but since I'm new to Xbox I'm not sure if I'm doing it right: I take my Xbox Series controller and "turn it off" from the console's menu (controller light turns off), then I connect it to the S1. Maybe the Series Controller is not compatible?

Moving to number 1), I tried using a different USB cable and also the rear ports on the console, but nothing changed. Also I tried not connecting controller and wheel and the blink remains, therefore I think the problem is a bad connection.

So I was wondering if you have any solution, or if you think I got a malfunctioning device  :-\

Thank you for your time, I hope we can sort this out!

Austin

Re: Cannot connect Cross Hair S1 to XBOX Series X
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 11:18:48 AM »
It seems like something wrong between the controller and S1,replacing the USB cable might help.
If you can't figure it out,
Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. your console and game
3. When did you purchase this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
4. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripheral should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
5. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

PS:When S1 is booting,open the app,and you will get some hints from it.

LeoGuado

Re: Cannot connect Cross Hair S1 to XBOX Series X
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2021, 11:00:15 AM »
Hi,

It works!! I just didn't get you have to start a game first XD

Thank you very much for your support btw, I appreciate what you are doing with this device