Author Topic: Reasnow S1 Help.  (Read 1418 times)

Cay0sin

Reasnow S1 Help.
« on: February 05, 2024, 05:11:36 PM »
I've had a couple issues with my reasnow since I've bought it but none have caused it to outright stop working until last night.

1st issue -  My mouse (Razer Deathadder V2 Pro) cannot be used wireless, even though its in the list of fully compatible devices

2nd issue - Reasnow randomly failing to boot when plugged in

3rd issue - Pressing one of my side mouse buttons will crash the reasnow when it's running.

The first 2 issues are not too bad. I used to be able to just use my mouse wired and not wireless and be fine and if it failed to boot properly I would just retry it and it would be fine. Its the 3rd issue

If I accidentally press the mouse button that causes my reasnow to crash then it normally just reboots and I re-apply config and I'm good to go.

Except this time that isn't the case. It will just not boot. If I plug it in (regardless of if my keyboard and mouse are plugged in) it will rotate between steady blue, steady green, steady white and steady red and then just shut off. I've tried plugging it in with nothing in and holding the button as if to factory reset it but when I release the button after seeing steady green, it will beep 4 times and then rotate between flashing red, green and blue and will sit like that forever. I've tried re flashing the firmware to it with the firmware tool (latest one) but it doesn't seem to be detecting the reasnow.

Notes:
- I use this on PC and PC only
- My mouse is 1000hz polling rate (if it accounts for anything)
- I have only ever used the device in Call of Duty and Destiny 2 and it last crashed before breaking when playing destiny 2.

Any help would be appreciated as I'm all out of ideas, the error guide doesn't even have a solution for this.

Austin

Re: Reasnow S1 Help.
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 08:50:33 PM »
For 3rd issue, did you replace the USB cable/reboot your computer/try using another USB port on your PC? That might help.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow S1 Help.
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 12:54:06 PM »
"3rd issue - Pressing one of my side mouse buttons will crash the reasnow when it's running."
can you provide more details of this?
a video will be good!