Author Topic: Analog Keyboard (R6)  (Read 3375 times)

nadie852

Analog Keyboard (R6)
« on: April 24, 2023, 11:40:00 AM »
Richard, is it possible to use an analogue keyboard such as Wooting or Razer Huntsman analogue to help NO detection in the game Rainbow Six? Have you studied that possibility?

cerep_rus

Re: Analog Keyboard (R6)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 01:04:04 PM »
I don't think it will help.  I had use PlayStation navigation move controller and mouse to avoid detection and i been detected. My game settings was as controller settings and anyway i was detected. We need new firmware. Xim got successfully done it.

nadie852

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 01:32:40 PM »
I don't think it will help.  I had use PlayStation navigation move controller and mouse to avoid detection and i been detected. My game settings was as controller settings and anyway i was detected. We need new firmware. Xim got successfully done it.

I have Xim Apex SAB 2.0 and they did nothing, they keep detecting it with a SAB configuration that adds a lot of delay, I CANNOT play R6 with Xim Apex, Ubisoft DETECTS it, in the forum it is NOT allowed to talk about this topic because they were for taking out Xim Matrix and it is not good publicity for that reason it was delayed, without a date yet!

cerep_rus

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2023, 04:10:51 PM »
Xim have discord forum where you can find settings to play r6 with new sab 2. And you can discuss everything on it

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2023, 04:27:18 PM »
please try v5.6.107, which can be found here:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0