Author Topic: Battlefield 2042 Settings  (Read 21501 times)

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Battlefield 2042 Settings
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2023, 12:08:46 PM »
we have updated Battlefield 2042 configs, please add a new one to your S1 in our APP.

iMarkz___

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2023, 12:59:54 AM »
we have updated Battlefield 2042 configs, please add a new one to your S1 in our APP.

The mouse has lost its responsiveness when pointing at a target, a slowdown is triggered (visually 4 cm from the target), which works against me at a distance of up to 25m, while at a distance of 50m everything works as before, I?ve been changing it for more than 10 days after each match settings, tried changing the values in the game settings Soldier Aim Assist Soldier\Aim Assist Slowdown\Soldier Aim Assist Zoom Snap, I think I used about 100 different combinations, tried increasing from 5000 to 8000 DPI, adding ADS Sensitivity from 1.50 to 1.75 in the application. This was not the case in the previous version of the profile. The developers reworked the controls on the controller and added them to the game with the latest patch, I assume this is the reason. How can I remove mouse slowdown?

Austin

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2023, 12:17:03 PM »
@iMarkz___
Which console do you use?

iMarkz___

« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2023, 05:56:40 PM »
@iMarkz___
Which console do you use?

PS5

Austin

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2023, 09:44:07 AM »
Will check the config later.

Austin

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2023, 11:16:04 AM »
We've checked the config and everything is fine. Maybe you can adjust the "MIN Speed" option to avoid that at Edit Config-More-Mouse.

iMarkz___

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2023, 04:29:11 PM »
We've checked the config and everything is fine. Maybe you can adjust the "MIN Speed" option to avoid that at Edit Config-More-Mouse.

What weapons did you test your profile with? And with what sight on the weapon. The fact is that in the game weapons behave differently depending on the type, for example an assault rifle will be much faster when moving left/right than a light machine gun or a DMR will be only about 20% slower than an assault rifle. Given the same setup, different weapon types will have different left/right movements. Therefore, when the user in the game settings and Reasnow finds the optimal option for one weapon when switching to another type of weapon, he will notice that the weapon will either be very fast in moving left/right or slow. Also, the slowdown effect will be different. And there is also this effect with different sights on weapons when using a standard fusion holo, the speed and slowdown will be the same, but if you switch to tr-1 thermal, the speed will be lower and the slowdown will be stronger, while they both have 1.25x zoom. And now what we see is that the speed of movement in the game is affected by two parameters, the type of weapon and sights (at the same time, the ADS speed can be different even with the same zoom). These restrictions have always been there, you can?t quickly change weapons from an assault rifle to a light machine gun without going into the game settings and Reasnow, and then you still need time to adjust the settings, and also with sight you need time to adjust the settings. Perhaps you have ideas on how to do something in the middle to use as few changes in settings as possible.

iMarkz___

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2023, 04:58:19 PM »

If you start changing the ?MIN. speed? then you get an unpleasant effect when, conditionally, 25m to the target Soldier Aim Assist works fine, but from 40m Aim Assist does not work at all, it is practically impossible to keep the target in ADS. And here, to the previously listed different speeds and decelerations for different types of weapons and different types of sights, the distance parameter is added. If you take the easy route and just add DPI or add the ADS speed in Reasnow or the ?MIN. speed?, then you can get good settings at short distances, but at long distances it won?t work; the sight will shift from the slightest movement, while in the recommendations we also have a dead zone changed from 13 to 5.

Austin

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2023, 06:07:22 PM »
We will do further testing based on the information you provide

avi0707

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2023, 07:37:35 PM »
Hello,

Just bought s1 along with c1 and while using it keeps kicking me out of screen if i hold shift. Im not sure if its working correct. Any video tutorial. I only use PC. Do i need to add hotkey to turn on?

We'll release a new in-game settings video on YouTube.

Austin

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2023, 10:17:49 AM »
@avi0707
What do you mean by "it keeps kicking me out of screen if i hold shift"? Is that convenient to take a video about it for us?
And we need more info about your issue.
1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. The color and state(breathing or stable) of the LED indicator on ReaSnow S1 when you are in trouble?
do you hear any continuous beeps? how many beeps do you hear in one cycle?
3. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? Please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripherals should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
4. Do you see any indication on the screen of your console during the trouble?
5. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1 when you are facing this trouble?

avi0707

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2023, 10:49:36 AM »
I have it connected correctly per instruction and activate profile.
But I don?t see aim assist or recoil work at all.
The mouse is slow but added more on min movement.
I?m using only pc. Keyboard mouse. I just don?t see aim assist work or recoil. As for screen going out when I press shift and e key it sometimes takes me out not game window. Like control tab.
Is there a help forum for only pc users. I never use consoles. Or did I purchase  the wrong product?
I also tried the beta but iPhone app not reading the latest beta firmware.
Can you make a profile and share for pc users for bf2042 please. I think the profile you have now is for console. The mouse moves very slow and aim assist not work and recoil not work. I have bound with right mouse button (hold). Is there a discord chat.

Note I also tried using battlefield 4 that does not work at all on pc. I can see the mouse and keyboard on iPhone app but in game nothing works.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 11:21:37 AM by avi0707 »

Austin

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2023, 11:44:18 AM »
1. For "The mouse moves very slow", please check:
(a)Settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc.  it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
(b)mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate
2.BF2042 has a PC config. Please make sure that your S1 is working in Xbox360(PC) mode.
3. For iPhone users who need to use beta firmware, please use the V5.6.140 firmware and the V1.6.15 App. Link: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0
4. Make sure that your S1 is working in joypad mode, not M&K passthrough mode(LED stable white=M&K passthrough mode on). There's no AA in M&K mode.
5. For "I can see the mouse and keyboard on the iPhone app but in game nothing works."
Please take a screenshot of the ReaSnow Manager App and send us.

avi0707

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2023, 12:38:06 PM »
So no sharing of a profile so I can try and learn please. I have all at default I don?t use gamepads on pc.

Can you send information on how to create macros for weapons on bf2042.
I will share videos and screens shots today. And you tell me what in song wrong.
As for the beta it installs but hardware no longer works with iPhone. I make a video on all this.
For mouse dpi i tried 400-1600 Logitech 603. Not work well no aim assist or recoil.
Next I try wired mouse Corsair claw.
I will make a video.
Why do I need the c1 plug for pc ? Do I keep the s1 and c1 plug connected at all times ?
Is there a software to control usb dpi polling rate? Logitech hub not that good.

Can you share a Chinese pc tutorial video or manual so I can translate. I feel the language is a communication problem. I can have someone help me translate.

(message update i been reading and i think i understand)
I use the default settings then i go into macro and setup custom ads for my mouse) It this right. I think this is what i was looking for. Now about the auto assist aim. Not sure how to set it. Nice proigram i like it.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 06:27:47 PM by avi0707 »

Austin

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2023, 09:51:13 AM »
1. Your mouse's dpi is too low. We recommended 5000 or higher. Change the dpi value by the mouse's driver, you can ask the manufacturer for help.
2. Manual about creating macros: http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/Macro.pdf
3. Plug C1-A to USB1 of S1, C1-B to PC USB port.
"Do I keep the s1 and c1 plug connected at all times ?" Yes.
4. Chinese product information website: http://pilipalavg.com/
5. For AA, go to Config Edit-More-Aim Assist. Change the "Radius" and "Step Size" values based on your feelings.

iMarkz___

« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2023, 06:08:38 PM »
We will do further testing based on the information you provide

Hello, how are things going with the rework of the BF2042 profile?

Austin

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2023, 09:56:12 AM »
Do you mean "25m to the target Soldier Aim Assist works fine, but from 40m Aim Assist does not work at all"?
You can try the AA feature for help. Go to Config Edit-More-Aim Assist. Change the "Radius" and "Step Size" values based on your feelings. Or there's no AA for long distance, I guess.
Also, we released new beta firmware recently, maybe that will help. http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3025.0
We added Synchronization and SAB OFF support.

avi0707

Re: Battlefield 2042 Settings tutorial dead
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2023, 12:58:45 PM »
On this link.
http://www.reasnow.com/support/faq.html

I get error and not allowed to see instructions

Do I need to register? I have receipt and serial.

20. What are HIP and ADS?
These are 2 sensitivity parameters in Cross Hair, you can read the ?How to Tweak Mouse Movement?article on our forum for details.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1433.0

Link not work.

An Error Has Occurred on link from your forum. Having a hard time to learn the program. Please fix. Thank you.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
1. Your mouse's dpi is too low. We recommended 5000 or higher. Change the dpi value by the mouse's driver, you can ask the manufacturer for help.
2. Manual about creating macros: http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/Macro.pdf
3. Plug C1-A to USB1 of S1, C1-B to PC USB port.
"Do I keep the s1 and c1 plug connected at all times ?" Yes.
4. Chinese product information website: http://pilipalavg.com/
5. For AA, go to Config Edit-More-Aim Assist. Change the "Radius" and "Step Size" values based on your feelings.

Austin

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2023, 02:27:49 PM »
You need to read S1 manuals, not Crosshair, they're different.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2612.0
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0
The link you mentioned doesn't need to be registered before reading.

avi0707

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2023, 08:35:28 PM »
This is good thank you.

You need to read S1 manuals, not Crosshair, they're different.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2612.0
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0
The link you mentioned doesn't need to be registered before reading.