Author Topic: PC version of Reasnow manager  (Read 2132 times)

Esray

PC version of Reasnow manager
« on: March 15, 2024, 06:00:24 AM »
I was wondering if there is a way to get access to reasnow manager from pc. I dont own a smartphone, never needed one until now. I dont really want to buy it just to use reasnow manager, but i already ordered reasnow so im looking for a possible solution if there is one, besides buying smartphone. Thanks for the help in advance.

Austin

Re: PC version of Reasnow manager
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2024, 10:00:35 AM »
We are working on it, please be patient.

Esray

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2024, 05:20:32 PM »
I'm glad to hear your are working on it, but may you give me with a date of possible release? If not, may you provide a 32bit version of an app? I have found an old smartphone and will try to run an app on it. Thank you in advance

Austin

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2024, 05:30:08 PM »
Currently, we don't have an exact release date, but we will release it as soon as possible. The 32-bit version's app can't be used with the latest S1 firmware, so please use the 64-bit version if possible.

Esray

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2024, 06:04:33 PM »
Thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately the phone i found is old and it's processor supports 32bit programs only, i have tried 64bit version of the app and its just can't be installed. There was a few 32bit versions of the app on the forum and all of them installed successfully but i just got a white screen when tried to run them. Kinda disappointed by the fact that you don't have a pc version of the app, but its my bad for not checking beforehand. Was thinking between xim matrix and reasnow, saw xim has one and my dumb head thought there's no was reasnow doesn't. Guess i will have to wait