Author Topic: Mouse wheel scroll up down - Reasnow s1  (Read 2267 times)

thomasie11

Mouse wheel scroll up down - Reasnow s1
« on: June 11, 2022, 02:20:16 AM »
Hey,

Im currently configuring my Reasnow S1 on PC with global settings on PS4 controller, now im using the scroll wheel in the loot menu of Apex Legends, but when i scroll the menu is just shaking and not moving, like its registering too much of the scroll wheel and it only wants to go up, not down in the menu. Is there anything i need to configure differently?

Im using a Razer Mamba hyperflux. The rest is just working fine.
im using a scenario with hold on mouse button on mouse, even when i assign w or s to right stick im also not able to move the scroll menu in game only up with W what can this be?
Also tried different logitech mouse same story, only wants to scroll up even when scrolling down. I have scroll up bind to right stick up and stick down bind to scroll down. Seems like a bug?
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 04:29:02 AM by thomasie11 »

thomasie11

Re: Mouse wheel scroll up down - Reasnow s1
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 05:15:49 AM »
in I\O monitor i see the scroll wheel but only sometimes the RS stick. sometimes the stick input is visible.
changed original controller deadzone, no luck

thomasie11

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 02:07:30 PM »
Figured out this could be because im using AA profile. Is this possible to fix or is there any workaround? i prefer the AA profile because its just insanely good.
Also Tab for bag doesnt work good in the normal profile.

Im hoping you can fix the scroll wheel for the AA profile. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 03:17:30 PM by thomasie11 »

thomasie11

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 04:03:36 PM »
I have made a workaround with macro, scroll down and up, assigned right stick and this works like a charm!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2022, 05:05:52 PM »
glad to know you have fixed it:)
will still check the issue with the mouse scroll wheel and get back to you later.