Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
ReaSnow S1 / Ads settings, need help
« Last post by neverIlose on Today at 04:23:01 PM »
I have adjusted the perfect sensitivity for myself in rainbow six siege, but there is one problem. When you move the mouse sharply, the scope jerks very much and there is no smoothness as with the same fast mouse movements on the PC. My settings are 1600 dpi, 1000hz, in game 100/100, dead zones in game 10/10, in s1 16
The game has a maximum speed limit, and S1 can't break through it.

That's not exactly what I meant, I guess.
When playing with the gamepad, tilting the stick gave a quick turn of the character.
But when I played with the mouse, I had to rearrange my hand several times to make a strong turn of the character.
The problem turned out to be that the game had very little correlation between how much you moved the mouse and how much the character turned.
Now I've maximized the vertical curve and now at least I can get a big character turn even with a small mouse move.
try to change the curve in the app in ads and hip, the curve will make you hit the max turning speed faster :)

Tried it. That helped, thank you. Overall, it's not very comfortable to play, but at least I can now turn around without having to rearrange my hand with the mouse 10 times.  =)
ReaSnow S1 / Re: SCROLL DO MOUSE PARANDO DE FUNCIONAR
« Last post by Austin on Today at 12:21:24 PM »
1. Com que frequ?ncia ocorre o problema no v?deo?
2. o que ? que causou o problema no v?deo? Por outras palavras, o que ? que fez que causou o problema?
3. De acordo com o seu post anterior, a ?ltima vers?o, 5.6.152, funcionou bem.
« Last post by Leo_55021 on Today at 11:11:23 AM »
1. Qual ? o n?mero do modelo do rato branco que est? a utilizar no v?deo?
Name: STORM
Model: m808w- rgb
Marca: Redragon
2. Qual ? a vers?o de firmware do S1 que est? a utilizar?
APP: V1.6.24 (ARM64)
firmware:5.6.171
Hardware:1.9.5
Bootloader:3.6.0
3. Tente restaurar o S1 para as predefini??es e observe se o fen?meno continua a ocorrer.
J? fiz essa possibilidade, J? fiz de tudo mesmo! Essa atualiza??o so ta funcionando conectando um controle, eu jogo no pc e nunca havia mecessidade. O mouse funciona perfeito nas  atualiza?oes anteriores, ja fiz testes!  Ta injogavel, precisando de ajuda!
« Last post by Austin on Today at 10:26:23 AM »
Recebemos a mensagem de correio eletr?nico que nos enviou.
1. Qual ? o n?mero do modelo do rato branco que est? a utilizar no v?deo?
2. Qual ? a vers?o de firmware do S1 que est? a utilizar?
3. Tente restaurar o S1 para as predefini??es e observe se o fen?meno continua a ocorrer.
The game has a maximum speed limit, and S1 can't break through it.
ReaSnow S1 / Re: No Recoil
« Last post by Austin on Today at 10:03:56 AM »
Which version of firmware are you using? Could you record a video to show us the trouble?
ReaSnow S1 / Re: firmware
« Last post by Austin on Today at 10:02:18 AM »
Record a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to YouTube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the URL.
ReaSnow S1 / Re: Need to adjust the center point of the joystick
« Last post by Austin on Today at 10:00:46 AM »
In the video, I see you use a different PS5 controller than usual. Please change to the normal one, maybe that caused the issue.
If it continues, that might be a controller hardware failure, S1 can't fix that issue.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10