Author Topic: S1 is detecting my Switch as a PS4 and controlledrd dont work  (Read 2739 times)

format_c10x

Hello, after update ReaSnow and N. Switch Firmware to 14.1.1  today, my controller dont work, nothing. The Reasnow connect as usual, in my tablet, the app do register the keys in the mapping buttons, but the switch dont.

The controller is a razer wolwerine ultimate that I use with the reasnow for years.

Please, help me, I have a disability and the only controller that I can use is the Razer

format_c10x

Re: S1 is detecting my Switch as a PS4 and controlledrd dont work
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2022, 12:23:15 AM »
Tried another unity of S1 ( I have 3), same console, same cable, same controller and it worked.

Tried update again the failure unity and nothing work,,, Is it just a defective unity ? It dont fall, nothing happened to it.

I have 3 unitys of S1 because I dont have the left hand and the left leg, and with it I can play videogames with my right hand and my right foot

I have all the others adapters on the market (brook, titan 2, xim, etc), but the ReaSnow is the best with as far distance to titan2

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2022, 10:23:31 AM »
please open our APP, and then go to "settings"->"global settings"->"boot mode(no controller)", then choose "Auto".
or you can change this with our firmware tool(v2.1.4), it's in the gear button on the bottom-left corner.

format_c10x

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2022, 02:08:36 AM »
please open our APP, and then go to "settings"->"global settings"->"boot mode(no controller)", then choose "Auto".
or you can change this with our firmware tool(v2.1.4), it's in the gear button on the bottom-left corner.

Thank you very much richard, This is why I have 3 unitys of the S1. I have all the competitors of ReaSnow, but, for disability people like me, the S1 is the most versatile and the best choice.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2022, 09:20:58 PM »
Thank you for choosing our products:)
in fact,  we do care about your experiences while using our S1,
more support or feedback, please just post your messages here!