Author Topic: Xbox One racing control  (Read 4275 times)

sergiotecnico

Xbox One racing control
« on: January 20, 2017, 11:17:04 PM »
Dear Richard

I have bought a Cross Hair from a oficial reseller here in Brazil. It should be delivered to me tomorrow.  :D
Right now I have a G27 and I have search every bit of information about the use of Cross Hair.
I know I will play PS4 racing games with great support as an emulated G29. I also know that I will be able to play Xbox One and Xbox 360 racing games with my G27 emulation a controller, which of course is not ideal.
I was hoping we could get a G920 emulation in the future, but I just saw in another post that this won't happen any time soon. :'(

So my question is. Is there any plan to emulate any oficial wheel for Xbox 360? I love Xbox 360 and I have many 360 racing games, that wy I ask.

Also, as we don't have G920 emulation, is there a ETA to support a G920 as wheel controller? I ask this because I could sell my G27 and buy a G920 so I could have perfect wheel support for Xbox One and also PS4 with Cross Hair.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Xbox One racing control
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 08:45:01 AM »
Hi,

we have noted your request, and that, we believe, is also many other's wish.
but based on the current technical situation,
we can not provide a plan or schedule for that until some technical problems are solved by our R&D mates.

sergiotecnico

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 08:26:08 PM »
So you mean there are thecnical difficulties to use G920 as a wheel controler and also to emulate any Xbox 360 wheel?

I though Xbox360 could be eaiser as it's an old console and so are the compatible wheels.

You think is possible to add Xbox360 wheel emulation?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 09:14:51 AM »
wheels for xbox 360 will have similar problems like those for xbox one.
but we will put some time to figure out the possibility.
thanks for your suggestioin!