Author Topic: Project cars ps4 career mode Drivingforce Gt no shift at start of race  (Read 5863 times)

Rozzi

Hello I'm haveing trouble at start of race n career mode only on project cars it wont shift from Nutral to drive Im useing A driving Force GT Wheel, it work n single player mode and online but sometimes dosent work online Thanks just got the crosshair today

Rozzi

I fugured it out  if I do a false start I hit gas put n gear before green at beginnig of race and restart the session it wont shift out of nutral eventually i had to close app and open again thanks hope this works helps any one and 4 Gran Turismo Sport Ps4.

richard

• Global Moderator
Hello, it seems a mechanism taken by the game to prevent false start.
Thanks for the report and that might help others.

But we will also pay attenttion to this.

As for Gran Turismo Sport , you will support that undoubtedly once it's released ! 8)

Rozzi

Thanks yeah if I hit gas before green it wont shift also if n manual if I dont hit gas before green career mode ford focus race starts wont shift out of first gear i put it n automatic works fine now.also you just need not reset app just session without hitting gas before start thanks fore info On Gt Sport great product #Reasnow

richard

• Global Moderator
Hello Rozzi, good to know that! we will continue to bring better features for all!