Author Topic: Reasnow Manager application  (Read 2324 times)

Gabor84

Reasnow Manager application
« on: November 04, 2021, 02:45:38 PM »
Hello Richard, :)

It has been more than a year that I did not use my S1 (I had sold my ps4 pro) and wanted to change to next gen console. In this month I could take a Xbox series X so now I use it again. It works perfectly with those new features and updates that you initiated in the meantime.

I'm a bit confused about some options which did not have apart in the previous version I used to use and I might have misunderstood the guidance.

For example as I see there is hotkey option in the HIP scenario however it is empty as default. In older versions there was no hotkey for HIP. 
So ..If I choose Battlefield 1 and I set a hotkey for the game for example  F1  then should I set F1 to the HIP scenario as hotkey or  do I leave it empty ?
I tried both ways when I set F1 to HIP which sensitivity is 2.0 it works well movements are predictible but If I delete the hotkey F1 from HIP scenario then movements becomes much more sensitive on the same rate (HIP 2.0). It is like I would increase the sensitivity.  I tested it  with my Logitec G403 that I set 7000 DPI with 500 hz refresh rate however the effect is the same independent of the DPI settings. 
I am not saying that it is an issue I just would like to know how to use it properly.

The other feature I was surprised by is in the curve settings if I remember well the 'smoothness'.  What it is used for or rather when is it worth applying it ?

Thank you in advance

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Reasnow Manager application
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2021, 06:23:35 PM »
1. HIP sub-profile will be activated automatically, when a config is activated by a hotkey,
there is no need to set a hotkey for HIP for most of the situations, just leave it empty.
2. unless you are using TBD1~3 and set their modes to toggle, sometimes, users will forget which sub-profile they are using,
    then you will need a hotkey for HIP, to bring you back to normal.
3. as for the smoothness, it's worthy to try 1~8, it will more smoothness to your mouse movements,
    but if it's set to a big one, you will feel some delay.

Gabor84

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2021, 06:58:38 PM »
Thank you Richard now it is clear.  Regarding to the smootness now it seems smooth enough for me but I will try between 1-8.

Gabor84

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2021, 06:18:50 PM »
Hello Richard \O/
I've tried and tested the smoothness option in the app, it is awesome and movements are much predictible.  I tested it in Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Battlefield 5. It seems that on 7000  DPI with 500hz refresh and smootness is 2  that's perfect.
Btw   however I have not experienced yet but can it cause delay in the  rate 2  ?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2021, 12:56:00 PM »
personally, I did not feel any delay when it's set to 2.