Author Topic: S1 will keep beeping when the computer is turned off, which is very annoying.  (Read 2461 times)

kudos

Recently I am using PS Remote Play to play PS5, S1 works very well
But there is a problem, when you turn off the computer, S1 will beep. My guess is that the motherboard is still supplying power, but the S1 cannot detect the signal, so it beeps. When I completely turn off the motherboard, the S1 will not beep.
But there is another problem, I will not be able to use the computer restart function, otherwise the S1 will beep, and I must turn off the power supply of the PS5, otherwise the power will be transmitted to the S1 through the USB HUB, and the S1 will also beep. . But after the PS5's power supply is turned off, I will not be able to easily charge the controller.
The reason for everything is that the S1 will beep, which is very annoying. It keeps beeping and the only way to stop the beeping is to plug and unplug the USB interface.
Can a setting be provided in the new firmware or S1 APP? It is annoying to stop S1 from beeping.
Thanks!

richard

• Global Moderator
can we have your firmware version?

kudos

can we have your firmware version?
firmware version is 5.4.31
hardware version is 1.9.3

Austin

It has been fixed, please try this version
Link:http://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/ReaSnow%20Flash%20Tool%20V5.4.37.zip
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 11:01:41 AM by Austin »