Author Topic: Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo PS4  (Read 12090 times)

heinza

Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo PS4
« on: March 03, 2016, 11:10:01 AM »
What's the best profile I should use with Seb Loeb Rally Evo to get the most out of it for the time being until you develop a specific Expert Mode profile for it? Any recommendations?
I want to make sure I can fully exploit my Logitech G25 with the game, testing with the demo, before I decide to buy the full game.
Thanks

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo PS4
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2016, 11:31:25 AM »
Drive Club's config will be good, i do not think there is any different if you try other configs.
But you may need to remap some buttons, according to the video I sent to you in the previous topic.

heinza

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2016, 04:27:58 PM »
ok thanks, will try

scappo78

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2016, 05:54:31 PM »
Hello everyone I would question any good soul , is just that I have purchased cross hair x ps4 but do not know exactly how to function and how to handle it , I would mainly use x driving games (type sebastien loeb , dirt etc . . ) and I want to understand HOW and WHEN CAN ' map it to do funzionare..Ho given that there are already downloading already preset but obviously not those previously elencati..come should I do ?? !! Thanks mille..Scusate English but I understand soon !!

heinza

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2016, 05:27:27 AM »
Hello everyone I would question any good soul , is just that I have purchased cross hair x ps4 but do not know exactly how to function and how to handle it , I would mainly use x driving games (type sebastien loeb , dirt etc . . ) and I want to understand HOW and WHEN CAN ' map it to do funzionare..Ho given that there are already downloading already preset but obviously not those previously elencati..come should I do ?? !! Thanks mille..Scusate English but I understand soon !!

Per il momento sto giocando a Loeb demo e sembra funzionare con i settaggi di Drive Club, anche se non ho un metro di paragone con un volante supportato tipo il G29, quindi non so dire se funziona come in teoria funzionerebbe se il G25 fosse supportato direttamente dal gioco oppure no.. Puoi rimappare i pulsanti nel software sul PC se serve - io no ho provato ma c'è un tutorial per come fare, non dovrebbe essere troppo difficile: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1517.0

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2016, 08:30:41 AM »
you may add a "Drive Club"config for your sebastien loeb, and a "NFS-rivals" config for Dirty and others which are not presetted.

scappo78

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2016, 03:29:42 PM »
Thanks a lot guys x support , now I'll try ... There will however be added in the future other driving games in the preset ones ?? Thanks again !! ;)

heinza

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2016, 03:52:12 PM »
Thanks a lot guys x support , now I'll try ... There will however be added in the future other driving games in the preset ones ?? Thanks again !! ;)

I'm sure they'll add config for Dirt Rally asap after it comes out as it will be a popular title!
And I think they will add support for Loeb Evo as well pretty soon as it's a popular title too!

scappo78

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2016, 07:48:23 PM »
 ;D SPERIAMO DAI !!..  ;)

heinza

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2016, 07:39:20 AM »
you may add a "Drive Club"config for your sebastien loeb, and a "NFS-rivals" config for Dirty and others which are not presetted.

In what way are the Drive Club and the NFS-Rivals configs different? Just wondering why you are recommending two different presets for the two games and not the same one? i.e. why not Drive Club for Dirt or NFS-Rivals for Loeb?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2016, 10:03:11 AM »
For sebastien loeb, this game can support the same protocol which our "Drive Club" config is using,
but we are not sure which protocol Dirt Rally can support, so we suggest you should try "NFS-rivals" config,
which is in Legacy Mode. In this mode, your wheel will work as a controller, so every game can accept its signals.

heinza

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2016, 11:54:49 AM »
For sebastien loeb, this game can support the same protocol which our "Drive Club" config is using,
but we are not sure which protocol Dirt Rally can support, so we suggest you should try "NFS-rivals" config,
which is in Legacy Mode. In this mode, your wheel will work as a controller, so every game can accept its signals.

Ok, no worries.
P.S. Is it normal that in Loeb Evo when the car is not moving or loses traction the wheel doesn't provide FFB? I wonder if it's how the game is designed, as I've never experienced that in other racing games before, not even by the same developer Milestone, or if it's the Cross Hair?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2016, 12:29:11 PM »
I do not think the lost of FFB in some condition is due to Cross Hair,
for Cross Hair will just forward any thing it get, the possibility is not high for blocking of some parts of the data.

But we will still get the sebastien loeb  tested, and get back to you later.

heinza

« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2016, 07:34:13 AM »
Not owning a natively supported wheel for the ps4 I can't compare and am not able to tell if the G25's behaviour is accurate or not, but after a few plays with Loeb Evo (I've finally bought the full version of the game) using the Drive Club setting I'm quite happy with the way the wheel responds and performs.  :)
It'll be interesting to compare this with a proper preset for this game when it's added. Looking forward to that.  8)

scappo78

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2016, 08:29:02 PM »
Thank you so much for having set Sebastien Loeb x PS4 !! Now look forward Dirt Rally as new updating..hello thanks again ;) ;)