Author Topic: Logitech extreme Pro 3d  (Read 6127 times)

johns1000

Logitech extreme Pro 3d
« on: December 29, 2015, 04:52:55 PM »
Hi there,

I just got the Cross hair and want to use it for BF4 jets and helis on the ps4.  I have the logitech extreme pro 3d. Can you please put a video up of how to configure this?  I cant seem to get the joystick to work.  I can move around but i cant shoot or do anything else.  Thank you in advance.

johns1000

Re: Logitech extreme Pro 3d
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2015, 04:27:44 PM »
Ok guys I worked out how to map the buttons onto the Joystick.  There is a problem however.  Not sure what to do. 

The right ps4 controller does NOT transfer onto the joystick. I have the joystick for flying jets and helicopters in BF4.  So whatever setting I have in game eg veteran etc, whatever ends up on the right stick of the ps4 controller does not transfer across.  Hope this makes sense.  Please help me.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2015, 10:02:52 PM »
Hi,

According to your description, I suggestion you should follow this topic firstly
to set up a configuration for your flight stick.

Beginner Introduction 2 : Use another controller instead of the original one
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.0

and we have a instruction video for key mappings,
although it's not a dedicated one for your flight stick.

ReaSnow Cross Hair Mapping buttons in game
http://youtu.be/aP_9wE4EWBg

hopefully this can be some help.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 11:27:25 PM »
further more, left and right sticks of controller are two 2D sticks, which means each contains X and Y data.

Your Logitech Extreme Pro 3D is a 3D stick, it has X, Y, Z.

We have assigned X and Y of controller's left stick and another X of controller's right stick to Extreme Pro 3D.

So the Y data of the right stick on controller can not be represented by the flight stick.

If you really want to do it, you may try to map the Y data of the right stick to two extra buttons
 on the flight stick(Extreme Pro 3D).