Author Topic: How to solve this problem  (Read 10157 times)

Dedlysquare

How to solve this problem
« on: April 30, 2018, 07:23:57 PM »
I have this problem for a long time and still do not RISC to solve it. I ask for help because the crosshair does not cost little and I can not afford another adapter. With regard to the problem the Corsshair without warning lights up blue and starts playing with a repeat beep until the restart pulling and reattaching to the PS4. This is a video of the problem https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1YElw8-nRy0yCqSbndn43mvuSYD69EFot.Come equipment I have a keyboard of the LG K120 and a mouse ofNacon GM30 (I changed it a short time ago and the video is old) I have taken the brightness of the mouse believing that the problem but nothing has not solved, I also have a USB hub for PS4 of the dobe or Goliton I do not know. I noticed that the adapter does this problem in a very aggressive on rainbosix siege making it unplayable while with the other games it does but not always. I ask for help at all, thanks in advance, if you need more info ask

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: How to solve this problem
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2018, 09:21:02 PM »
this kind of problem can only be caused by peripherals plugged into cross hair, or unstable connections between peripherals and cross hair.
so here are all the possibilities:
1. PS4 controller
2. USB cable between cross hair and PS4 controller
3. keyboard
4. mouse

we recommend you can plug your peripherals into cross hair one by one to find which one is causing this trouble.

firstly, you can plug your controller to cross hair without keyboard and mouse and play a while with the controller
to check whether there is some wrong with PS4 controller or the USB cable.

Dedlysquare

Tanks you
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 02:37:34 AM »
Thanks for proposing this experiment, I tried both just controller, and mouse controller, but the problem only comes with controller and keyboard so I assume it is the keyboard; Very strange being that I have a Logitech K120 that fits into the compatible keyboards. I hope it is not a problem of the port used for keyboards and so I ask for advice on some pretty cheap gaming keyboard that is compatible to 100%

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 11:56:36 PM »
K120 is a tested one, if your keyboard is in its normal state, there should be no problem to use it.
are you sure about this?
you can switch the usb ports for keyboard and mouse and do the test again.

in fact, we seldom find an unsupported keyboard or mouse nowadays.
you may try any usb keyboard, even wirless 2.4G/5G keyboard.
we always use wireless keyboard recently.

Dedlysquare

How should I do now
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2018, 03:43:23 AM »
I am the guy who has the problem of the adapter that crashes, as problems you have listed me the keyboard or the mouse or the intersection of peripherals. I did the test with Controll, both controller only, both controller and mouse but the problem occurred only with the keyboard (it is strange since the keyboard I have is a Logitech K120 present in the official Compatibility List), now I changed keyboard and I have a keyboard of the trust but the flaw does the same, I also tried to change The USB inputs, in the sense of exchanging them, I do not know how to fix this, maybe I have to buy another adapter?I hope with all the heart of no saw that physical quality adapters like crosshair not dinners are on the market.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2018, 11:05:26 AM »
does this happen every time you press the buttons on keyboard?
can you send a video to show us your trouble or post a link of your video?
please let us see all your connections before powering up cross hair.

Dedlysquare

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 01:55:54 AM »
This happens while I play normally, while I'm playing and for example I'm running and moving the view if it crashes at that moment turns off mouse and keyboard and sends the last commands received (I have already tried to remove the light to mouse and keyboard and both to swap the ports usb but nothing resolves)

This is the video:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ou_nA3-uxJFq3uz_dyb2HbnMxX_tf6XC/view?usp=drivesdk

If I have to change firmware or install some different firmware or software please send me the link

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 11:13:18 AM »
we watched your video,
and here some tips for you:
1. upgrade your cross hair with the latest software from us, which can be downloaded from here
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

2. remove your PS4 USB hub, and connect cross hair to PS4 directly

3. try logitech k120 or other keyboard without mouse

4. connect your keyboard and mouse to a usb hub, and then connect this usb hub to cross hair.

any result, please let us know.

Dedlysquare

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 02:15:31 AM »
Thanks, I solved by attaching the adapter to the hub made for PS4 and connecting the keyboard and mouse to another USB hub connected to the adapter (hub inseption)

Dedlysquare

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 03:13:18 AM »
Apparently I haven't solved it, doing this I have greatly diminished the frequency with which it does but I can not Risolevrlo completely (now I have the adapter connected to the hub for PS4 and I have keyboard "with lights off" and mouse "with lights on" connected to ' another USB hub connected to the Crosshair

Dedlysquare

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 03:55:52 AM »
Even if I lift all the hubs and connect the adapter directly to the PS4, even exchanging the USB between keyboard and mouse, I can not solve anything

Dedlysquare

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2018, 04:49:19 AM »
Nothing, I tried everything, from swapping the USB to put more hubs, I tried everything. It's like there's a "virus" that would fit every solution. I would like to have the link on a version to format, and I say format, and then reinstall the version 4. x. x

Dedlysquare

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 05:54:40 AM »
Maybe I should have communicated it before, although playing only with the controller attached to the adapter does not make the defect the controller is broken, in the sense that the controller itself works but if I played without attaching it to the adapter Lqualsiasi what would become Unplayable. I don't think it needs to know because only if keyboard and controller attack does this kind of flaw

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2018, 09:12:52 PM »
do you mean your controller is a defective one, which can not be used to control ps4 wirelessly?

if you would like to do an proper restoration/formatting,
please follow chapter 4 in "CrossHair-UserManual-V5.1".

we do not recommend putting a USB hub between cross hair and PS4,
just try an external-powered USB hub between your keyboard and cross hair.

Dedlysquare

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2018, 09:25:56 PM »
The controller is original PS4 and works in wireless mod but from problems in the Comania because it is old (and with all the last I pulled maybe something is damaged:), but it works pretty well). Unfortunately I can not remove the hub between Crosshair and PS4, but I repeat I do not think is the fault of the hub being that it works the cross hair until ' attack the keyboard (now I try to connect the mouse to the cross hair and the keyboard to a hub connected to the crosshair). I could receive the link for Chapter 4 of the user manual?And I would like to ask if buying another crosshair the problems can be resubmitted (I repeat without a hub the problem occurs the same, even more frequently)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2018, 10:15:58 PM »
you can download our zip file in this topic and find the user manual in it.
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

one more thing, you may try connecting cross hair to other console with different controller
to do a comparison if you can.

Dedlysquare

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2018, 06:37:16 PM »
Finally I think I have solved, are 2 days that does not present the problem while before it made it minimum 2-3 times a day. I connected the mouse to the crosshair in the USB used for the mouse and I connected the keyboard to an externally powered hub that I then connected to the crosshair in the port for the keyboard (if you resubmit I will let you know) (Hi also raised the lights both a mouse and a keyboard for Avoid that the Crosshaur will bliccasse for too much energy consumption) (please mark this solution for ' the next users who will have my same problem)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2018, 09:46:10 PM »
very glad to know you have solved it:) 8)
it will, of course, help many others!

thanks!

Dedlysquare

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »
Nothing to do, after two days has reoccured regularly the problem, I've been looking for formatting and I will let you know the results. In case it doesn't work I don't know what to do :'(

Dedlysquare

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2018, 05:00:13 AM »
Nothing to do, even after formatted continues undaunted, unfortunately opt for ' another adapter :'( :'(