Author Topic: Sensitivity Problem  (Read 3308 times)

gianmaranon

Sensitivity Problem
« on: August 24, 2017, 09:12:16 PM »
Hi,
I've been having problems with my sensitivity while playing splatoon 2. When I drag my mouse slowly from one end to another, its fine. However when I want to swipe fast, it moves slowly, so I have trouble trying to 180 turn or trying to snipe people due to this problem, due to it not being precise.

gianmaranon

Re: Sensitivity Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:24:55 AM »
as well as that how do i get smoother diagonal aim?

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 10:28:04 AM »
1. currently, we are using a stick's channel to send mouse data to SWITCH, but the MAX speed of a stick is limited.(MAX=5, for Splatoon 2 )
when you swipe too fast, your mouse will reach the limitation very soon, and the hold time is much lesser than slow movement.
so you will get a smaller turning when you do that.
we suggest you should adjust your mouse skills a bit, and use a gentle way to move your mouse.

and we are releasing a new version for SWITCH, you can try it later. it has a new curve embedded.

2. have you tried to use a stick to do a diagonal movement? you can do a comparison.
diagonal movement will not be as smooth as we hope, if we use a stick for control.
this game is designed like this.

gianmaranon

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:23:29 PM »
Ah okay, thanks for the information!
Regarding the splatoon 2 update, it seems to work great with the new curve settings.
Hope to hear from the motion control support soon!
Thanks!