Author Topic: Mouse moving slow when moving fast  (Read 5855 times)

siegward

Mouse moving slow when moving fast
« on: July 05, 2023, 07:47:31 AM »
Hey, i bought reasnow S1 a while ago and its been going pretty good but there's this one problem that is really annoying me, the problem is when i move fast the mouse moves slow but when i move smoothly it moves normal, sometimes i hear an enemy behind me but when i move fast i end up not moving fast enough and i always end up dying i tried everything and i searched in the forum about this problem but no one really seems having the same probelm as me , now im worried that the adapter is broken i really hope so its not ,but please i really need to fix this problem because i just can't take it anymore, here is my mouse settings

DPI: 26000

Polling rate: 1000Hz (its the same in the reasnow app)

I follow these settings: https://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=3713.0

Austin

Re: Mouse moving slow when moving fast
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2023, 09:18:35 AM »
We will need the following details to help you:
1. your console and game
2. mouse DPI/CPI and USB report rate, mouse model, and producer
3. settings in the game on console, such as sensitivity, dead zone, acceleration, aim assist, etc. 
   it's better to restore all settings in game and change the settings as shown in our APP, and try it again with a default game config.
4. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
your settings for HIP/ADS /HIP YX Ratio/HIP MIN/ADS YX Ratio/ADS MIN/curve in this config
5. ReaSnow S1 firmware and APP version
6. a video to show us your trouble
please upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 04:22:52 PM »
try 5000dpi/500hz for your mouse.

zf1009213855

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2023, 12:51:29 PM »
This seems to be a common problem for all similar products (such as xim). I spent a long time trying to solve this problem, but there was no good solution. I am currently alleviating this issue by increasing DPI and reducing sensitivity.

Willwas82

• XBox Series X, App: 1.6.18, Firmware: v5.6.152
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2023, 01:11:09 PM »
Possibly the ballistic curve in ADS can fix the problem. You have to scroll down a bit until you reach the chapter with the ballistic curve. Richard once provided some curves to test. Maybe he'll share again.
https://www.reasnow.com/download/ReaSnowApp/Optimizing%20Mouse%20Control.pdf
« Last Edit: July 31, 2023, 01:13:03 PM by Willwas82 »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2023, 10:15:31 AM »
@siegward
better to lower both your mouse dpi and S1's HIP and ADS sensitivities.
set in-game sensitivities to their MAX.

mostly this kind of issue is caused by reaching the in-game MAX turning speed while moving your mouse slowly.
so when you move it with a faster speed, you gain no higher speed, it just drops the time the mouse moves.