Author Topic: Help PLease - NEW TO THIS --- Xbox One and Logitech G923 with Reasnow  (Read 4715 times)

Naeyaert

Hello Reasnow - I need some help please - I'm a newbie.
I'm attempting to get my XBOX One racing rig with a Logitech G923 trueforce wheel to be able to play driving games that don't support a wheel (like Paradise City Remastered).
I saw a video on youtube where someone has done this with a wheel (not a G923) so I purchased a ReaSnow S1 and I can not get it to work for love of money.
The person in the youtube video (Griffomedia) said he was using a Reasnow converter to get this to work.
I spent around 3 hours last night going over the manual and could not get it to work.

I'm now wondering if I've purchased the wrong thing or if what I'm trying to do wont work.

All I want is to expand my driving rig to play arcade games that don't support a wheel by using a ReaSnow S1
Can anyone help me please and tell me if this should work as I want?
Many thanks team - Rob
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 05:45:44 AM by Naeyaert »

Austin

Re: Help PLease - NEW TO THIS --- Xbox One and Logitech G923 with Reasnow
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2023, 10:03:31 AM »
Your racing wheel, G923, is not on our hardware support list. Here's the link: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0
But we might support it if you use the PlayStation version's G923.

Naeyaert

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2023, 11:18:06 AM »
Your racing wheel, G923, is not on our hardware support list. Here's the link: http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0
But we might support it if you use the PlayStation version's G923.

Thanks but is there any way I can get this working as I have a custom rig (see picture).
I'ts one I built from scratch and had a G923 and Xbox and I just want to get arcade racing games like Paradise City Remastered and Crash Racing working please.
Is there any option on the market for me?
Thanks

Austin

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2023, 09:51:58 AM »
You can use the racing wheel that we support, such as G29, and G920.