Author Topic: Cross Hair Manager V1.43.18 RELEADED! PS4 Slim controller's audio jack enabled!  (Read 6832 times)

richard

• Global Moderator
We are proud to announce our Cross Hair Manager V1.43.18 is released !

Version LOG
NEW:
PS4 Slim controller's audio jack enabled

Any one, who have interet to try the new features,
please download it from the topic below:

http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=25.0

Any problems, please kindly post your report to here.

raphaboareto

Hello there Richard!

Well, I just bought a Cross Hair from a guy here in Brazil, and was everything fine, until I tried to plug into my PS4 Slim.

First of all, I plugged the adapter at PC, downloaded the software, and selected Project Cars for PS4 to use with Driving Force GT wheel. Ok, everything fine. Saved it, unplugged it and plugged the DS4 into the USB port, and plugged the Driving Force GT at the front door.

So, when I plug it into the USB ports in front of PS4 Slim, nothing happens! What can I do?
I tried to use the latest beta version of Cross Hair Manager, 1.43.18, and nothing!

Please, help me! I'm getting really nervous :(

richard

• Global Moderator
This problem might be caused by the USB port of your PS4,
please try another USB port and make sure USB cable of Cross Hair is firmly connected with PS4,
you may try a bit harder while pluging Cross Hair to PS4,
sometimes you will need to unplug and plug a new USB port several times,
then it will work!

raphaboareto

Well, I tried in many many ways. Is it the problem 'cause mine is a PS4 Slim? I read in a chinese topic that you're going to make an atualization for the Slim model. Is that right?

richard

• Global Moderator
we can support PS4 slim since V1.43.15,
so if you are using V1.43.18,
there will be no problem to support slim console.

if nothing happened while connecting Cross Hair to PS4 slim,
the reason should be there is no power provided through your USB cable.

you may also try setting the controller's communication method to USB cable by the following steps on PS4.
: Settings->Devices->Controllers->Communication Method->"Use USB cable"

raphaboareto

Ok, I'll try this one!
Well, but also I tried to connect que DS4 USB cable directly to the PS4 Slim to charge the controller, and it worked.

So, looks like there is power running throught que USB port, right?
A friend told me that I have to turn off the PS4 to connect my Driving Force GT wheel on the console, and after all conected (included Cross Hair), I turn the console on. Is that right?

raphaboareto

Well then, I tried. I tried every conditions. Included that I tried to use it in my PS3. Well, I configured it to use with Killzone 3 preset, selected mouse, unplugged the CH, plugged the DS3 at lateral port, plugged mouse and keyboard at front doors, and then plugged into PS3.

Well, all the colors of Cross Hair logo began flashing, and nothing happened. I tried changing configuration again, and nothing. Well, and at PS4 nothing really happened. No DFGT power on, and no keyboard or mouse worked.

What I can do? I'm desperate!

reasnow

• Administrator
please note the following things:
1. make sure you are not using a extended USB cable
2. charge your controller fully before connecting it to Cross Hair
3. you may also try connecting Cross Hair to PS4 slim console without anything else connected to Cross Hair
4. then you may try connecting Cross Hair to PS4 slim console with only PS4 Slim's controller connected to Cross Hair
5. It's a good way to connect all things before powering on your console
6. Make sure there is one config selected as "StartUp" for every console.
You need to set a "StartUp" for PS4 and PS3 separately.

If you get some thing new after trying these,
please kindly let us know that!

raphaboareto

Well, after a long time trying everything, I discovered that was the original cable that came with my CH that wasn't transfering power! Or, it came with problem! But fortunately I have another cable to use.

But now I have another problem: when I connect my mouse (Razer Naga) it turns on with CH, but when I try to use keyboard (Razer Blackwidow) and the mouse together, they turn on (the Cross Hair don't do any beeps or flash any lights) for 10 seconds and turns off.

What can I do to configurate my mouse and keyboard, please? My DFGT works correctly with the CH now.

richard

• Global Moderator
1. How many times do you tried to use your keyboard and mouse?
2. Will the keyboard and mouse be turned off everytime after 10 seconds?
3. Is the controller working or not when facing the problem?
And please tell me the color of your PS4 controller
4. Do you hear any beeps during the power-on procedure of Cross Hair?