Author Topic: Dual Flight Sticks on PS4?  (Read 3585 times)

TalizaiN

Dual Flight Sticks on PS4?
« on: June 27, 2021, 10:59:06 PM »
Hello everyone! Well, I've been racking my head for a long time trying to figure out how to make an dual flight sticks (H.O.S.A.S.) works on the PS4. I have the T.flight hotas 4 but is a very bad flight stick, not a month passed and I already had problems with ghost inputs, and thinking to renew the stick I have the interest of using dual flight sticks, like the Thrustmaster T.16000M Dual Space Flight Sticks, or the VKB Gladiator NXY. I know nothing about this subject, so my best option is to ask here, is it possible that one of the Reasnow devices will help me to use the Thrustmaster T.16000M Dual Space Flight Sticks on the ps4? or another dual flight stick like de VKB Gladiator NXY? if the sticks work like the analogs, and I can map the L1, L2, L3 and DP to the left stick buttons, and the R1, R2, R3, triangle, square, X and circle to the right stick buttons, Iit would be enough for me!!! I would appreciate a lot any help, and if it's possible, I am going directly to buy a Reasnow device, thank you very much, greetings to all

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Dual Flight Sticks on PS4?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 10:41:53 AM »
yes, please try our ReaSnow S1,
Thrustmaster T.16000M Dual Space Flight Sticks will work on it with the "Accessory Support" feature enabled in settings.