Author Topic: Two Controllers As One  (Read 2796 times)

SticklessControllers

Two Controllers As One
« on: December 23, 2018, 04:14:39 AM »
Hey there!

I'm looking to pick up a Crosshair and was wondering if it's possible to setup two separate controllers to act as a single controller in game. I'm building a custom setup for an individual with hand problems that will need the two controllers separated; his left hand will have control of the left thumbstick and triggers of one controller while the right hand will have control of the right thumbstick and triggers of another controller. The tricky thing is that I will need to treat the right thumbstick like arrow keys on a keyboard, by using button inputs rather than joystick or mouse inputs. This is pretty unconventional and after looking through the setup videos for the Crosshair, it doesn't look like it's possible to set up the right stick with a keybind kind of arrangement. If this setup will work, please let me know!

Really appreciate the help

SticklessControllers

Re: Two Controllers As One
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 05:13:37 AM »
For reference, it looks like software along the lines of ReWASD offers this type of remapping for the right thumbstick. If this is possible on the Cross Hair, let me know! If not, I wonder if using something like ReWASD would work...

Thanks!

reasnow

• Administrator
Re: Two Controllers As One
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2018, 10:19:33 PM »
we are working to bring a major upgrade to cross hair in about 2 months,
and this kind of usage is supported once this new major upgrade is released.