Author Topic: help me my reasnow after 2 years does not go  (Read 3024 times)

micione

help me my reasnow after 2 years does not go
« on: October 14, 2018, 12:41:33 AM »
da ieri quando attacco  il crooshair alla ps4 fa tre bip e poi sembra fuzionare tastiera e mouse vanno come sempre ma se gioco a fortnite dopo 5 minuti mi butta fuori dalla partita e mi sono accorto che rispetto a prima appena attacco il crosshair non mi da pie  due volte da selezionare l' utente sulla ps4 e da oggi muovendo il mouse va tutto veloce e no è fluido  ho provato a fare ripristino di fabbrica ma non risolvo e su fortnite mi butta fuori dalla partita  con una finestra che mi dice
input device chosen does not match. please disconnect gamepad, mouse, or keyboard and restart fornite

MarteloYT

Re: help me my reasnow after 2 years does not go
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 04:24:54 AM »
I'm also having trouble playing fortnite on xbox one.
When I enter the game I am 3 minutes and then I am exposed from the room and I get an error message.
Tell me will this be resolved, please?

micione

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 05:05:09 PM »
initially I thought it was a problem of hardwere instead now I understand that it is the game, but now I have a problem because I clicked the firmware repair button and then from the cross hair manager I did restore factory confg and then upgrade firmware now the sensitivity of the mouse is all busted impossible to play as a resystem waiting for a fix

MarteloYT

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2018, 11:31:17 PM »
Are they going to fix this soon? because so far I have not seen the administrators of cross hair pronounce themselves.
Anyone know of any news?
the last update was month 9

MarteloYT

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2018, 11:33:05 PM »

Are they going to fix this soon? because so far I have not seen the administrators of cross hair pronounce themselves.
Anyone know of any news?
the last update was month 9