Author Topic: right stick replacement, possible?  (Read 6841 times)

taylor

right stick replacement, possible?
« on: June 09, 2015, 04:41:10 PM »
is it possible to use my keyboard to replace right stick on gamepad

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: right stick replacement, possible?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:45:03 PM »
Yes, we have this function.

taylor

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 12:24:16 PM »
Thank you for your reply, I want to know, whether to allow replacement When playing games,it will be more convenient for me

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2015, 10:38:06 PM »
As I know, in config mode , you can bind any keys on controller, including the sticks to keys on keyboard or mouse.It's not a question!

taylor

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 11:04:29 PM »
But how can i do that, can you provide me the details of  instruction.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2015, 11:06:00 PM »
Any time in game, just press SHARE+OPTIONS(PS4 platform)keys on your controller to enter CONFIG MODE and the LOGO’s light will be turned off in this mode.

Then, you should press the PS key (PS4/PS3) or GUIDE key (XBOX ONE/360). Then the LOGO will show flashing blue. This means you can choose one key on the controller to be mapped.

Once the key on the controller is pressed, LOGO will show a stable blue light, and then wait for the corresponding key on the keyboard, mouse, joystick, etc. After selecting your key, Cross Hair will keep flashing blue again. Then a new key mapping can be continued.

Just like the general key’s mapping, if you are planning to use keys on keyboard or mouse to replace stick on controller, push the stick to its maximum on one direction (such as Up direction), LOGO will show a stable blue light, and then wait for the corresponding key on the keyboard, mouse, etc. After selecting your key, Cross Hair will keep flashing blue again. Then you can continue to map a new direction of this stick.

After mapping all the keys, you can press SHARE+OPTIONS(PS4 platform)keys on your controller to exit the CONFIG MODE, and end the mapping procedure.