Author Topic: 3 BIP BIP WITH RED LIGHT  (Read 4839 times)

DrogaEbbasta

3 BIP BIP WITH RED LIGHT
« on: January 04, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
I have configured the crosshair by the pc, when i connect it to my xbox 360, the logo of reasnow flash a red light, and do "bip bip bip" what is the problem?

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: 3 BIP BIP WITH RED LIGHT
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 12:13:59 AM »
Hi, will the text below be some help?
you might need a wired x360 controller.
==================
* Wireless controller of XBOX 360 can not be used as wired controller with a USB cable connected on it.
   For the USB port on this controller can only be used for charging, no data lines in this port.
   While all other wireless controllers can be used as wired ones with a USB cable connected, such as controllers of PS4, PS3, XBOX ONE.

LrD Danylo

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 07:51:08 AM »
hello i am having trubles with my adaptor, all if fine iam using my xbox one original contoller with an addaptor cable to conect it to my xbox...when i plug my adapptor in my xbox one every thing turns on my contoller my mouse and my keybord however when the addaptor light turns on it turnes to a red light and bepps and the contoler the keybord and the mouse are turned off

can someone help me ?
facebook is danylo francisquini
skype name is danylofrancisquini
if you want to video call me thank you

LrD Danylo

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 07:52:44 AM »
hello i am having trubles with my adaptor, all if fine iam using my xbox one original contoller with an addaptor cable to conect it to my xbox...when i plug my adapptor in my xbox one every thing turns on my contoller my mouse and my keybord however when the addaptor light turns on it turnes to a red light and bepps and the contoler the keybord and the mouse are turned off

can someone help me ?
facebook is danylo francisquini
skype name is danylofrancisquini
if you want to video call me thank you