Author Topic: Issues with Mouse precision  (Read 4151 times)

tatohard

Issues with Mouse precision
« on: January 23, 2017, 09:58:32 PM »
Hello to everyone!

I"ve bought CrossHair recently and been testing the mouse precision with two different mouses (one with 1400 DPI and the other one with 3200 DPI). What happens is, even setting the DPI to the highest value and changing the sensitivity inside the game and on CH configuration there's still some pixels that I can't hit with the mouse, even when moving the mouse very slowly.
I've read here that the Logitech G502 could solve that kind of problem, however I don't want to buy another mouse and have the same problem that I have today.

People who uses the G502 on PS4 (BF1 and R6 Siege): can you aim very accurately or there are some pixels that even when aiming very slowly can't be reached?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Issues with Mouse precision
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 09:07:17 AM »
what is your Cross Hair's HIP and ADS sensitiviy settings? try the defaut values, which might help you.
personally, i use G502 in both of these games, BF1 and R6, and find no problem.
but movement in BF1 will be a bit better than that in R6.

tatohard

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:56:03 PM »
HIP and ADS settings are customized. If I use the default settings the aim moves extremely slow, which also don't help.

I'll try to find a G502 to test it and see if the problem persists.

Thanks!

tatohard

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 11:27:51 PM »
Just got a G502 and it works almost perfectly, much better than the other mouses.
There are any detail configuration to be done to improve at the maximum the aim?

Thanks again!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 11:35:12 PM »
glad to know that!
to improve mouse control, most of the steps are listed in pdf file in this topic:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1433.0