Author Topic: Xbox Elite Controller With PS4  (Read 3299 times)

sheepy42

Xbox Elite Controller With PS4
« on: October 21, 2018, 11:30:03 PM »
Hi,
I'm struggling to get my Xbox Elite controller to work with PS4 via the crosshair.
I've downloaded the latest software to my PC and updated the firmware on the crosshair.
I've then added a custom game for PS4 within the software. I've not made any changes to the custom game settings - I left it as standard.
Saved and disconnected crosshair from my PC.

I then turned off PS4 (completely off and not in rest mode) and plugged PS4 controller into the single port on crosshair.
I then plugged Xbox elite controller into one of the other 2 ports on the crosshair. 
I then finally plugged crosshair into the PS4. 
I switched PS4 on using button on the front of it and not using PS button on controller.
Crosshair then cycles lots of colours but doesn't start breathing.
What am I doing wrong?

I've tried switching PS4 on using the PS button on controller and plugging/unplugging various things at different times but to no avail. 
I think I'm doing something basic wrong.

Maybe it's because the elite controller is linked to the xbox wirelessly? Do I need to somehow unlink them first so that it's not interfering?

Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance. :)

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Xbox Elite Controller With PS4
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2018, 09:36:20 AM »
Here is a simple instruction for this kind of usage:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=1438.0

BTW, can I have a screenshot of your settings in Cross Hair? you can send it to : support@reasnow.com
and you can also check the connections between cross hair and the console, it might help.