Author Topic: Steady Aim feature؟  (Read 4801 times)

ekhlious

Steady Aim feature؟
« on: December 13, 2018, 10:47:35 PM »
its a great feature on the Xim Apex not in here actually its about Angle quantization as it allows you to configure how much you want it to suit you  in game which will make the aim assist more responsive to you in other words will make your cross hair snap on targets  easily which is great by any means so is there any intention to add such a feature to your product in future?

here is video talking about it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_xhQhbHpyI&t=410s

xBladyyy

Re: Steady Aim feature؟
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 05:35:19 AM »
That would be nice for shooter games to!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 10:56:59 AM »
thanks, we have put it in our waiting list:)

ekhlious

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »
thanks, we have put it in our waiting list:)
typical reply for anything new . .  richard you know when the cross hair first released how did i know about it ?from Xim forum there was a discussion about a new hardware (yours)which is faster than the Xim4's response time only 1ms when the Xim4 response was 8ms and it also support macros you know what the moderator replied to this topic that you guys over-here penetrated the security level on Xim4 & stole the software and just copy/paste it to your product and that's not my opinion its his MAN! and i didnt believe and i said to myself they just dont want any competitions so i went to check myself asked on amazon before buying is it really 1MS & support Macros and the answer you know was yes & i paid for it 150$ for just that i own a Xim4 already now i own the product for year and half i know it doesnt support macros even asked here about it ?you replied"we have put it in our waiting list" that is   a LIE and i believe the xim moderator you guys stole the software since you cannot develop it . . .

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2019, 08:42:33 AM »
for new ideas and suggestions,
we will use the following steps:
1. if it a reasonable one and can be fulfilled with resources in our hands,
   we will accept it.

2. if it's accepted, and it's an urgent one,
   it will be listed in our working list.
   that means it will be dealed with soon.

if it's not an urgent one,
   we will put it in our waiting list.
   it will then be dealed with later when our time is permitted.

If you have doubt about our R&D capacity,
just read the topics in this forum,
or search "new version" in it.

we will release new versions every 2-4 weeks,
bugs fixed, new features added, and of course new game presets added too.