Author Topic: GT Sport Mapping Issue  (Read 3561 times)

Sinora24

GT Sport Mapping Issue
« on: February 05, 2019, 09:01:27 AM »
Apologies if this has been asked/answered previously, but when using the Crosshair to convert Logitech Driving Force GT to PS4 for Grand Turismo Sport, everything maps and works as intended except for downshifting.  Any attempt to map the downshift to the square key (controller default for downshift) only results in it changing the camera view.  Any attempt to go into the game setting and remove/change all keys that change camera view only results in downshift still changing the camera view.  There is no issue with the Logitech wheel as it still functions perfectly with the PS3.  Any troubleshooting help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: GT Sport Mapping Issue
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 11:28:55 PM »
how did you map the downshift to sqaure key?
can you give a spesific statement for that?
some screenshots or illustrations will be better.

Sinora24

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2019, 04:10:27 AM »
First I attempted entering the config mode with the game running by holding "Options" and "Share" buttons, then hit the PS button so the Crosshair icon flashed blue, tapped the square button and then the downshift knob.  Then I pushed the "Options" and "Share" buttons again to exit, and tested. 

When this did not work, I hooked the Crosshair up to my laptop, plugged the driving wheel into the Crosshair, entered the key mapping screen, selected the square button and hit the downshift knob.  Here I was able to watch the key binding update to J46.  I saved the new settings, tested in game, and the same issue persisted.

Thanks for any help you can offer!

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2019, 03:17:50 PM »
thanks for the explanation, will test it oursleves and get back to you later.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 04:24:11 PM »
Hi Sinora24,

we have tested the mapping,
but found no problem at all.

PS4(GT sport) + Drive Force GT + Cross Hair + Cross Hair Manager V4.5.78(gt sport preset enabled, choose DFGT in it)
we mapped square to downshift knob in Config Mode ("Share"+"Option", then press PS to start the mapping).

please check your procedures carefully,
or post a video here to show us your trouble if you can't fix it yourself.