Author Topic: PUBG Revive and Weapon drop Issue  (Read 3026 times)

Glenpo

PUBG Revive and Weapon drop Issue
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:58:15 PM »
Hallo Richard,

When a team mate get downed, i can not revive him with the square botten. The revive icon will not even apear. The same problem to drop weapons with triangle, takes to lang and it is frustrating. Is this issue know by you guys? Can i solve this some how? Other games worksperfect, only PUBG seems to be an software issue. Pls let me now if you have somehow a tip or fixfor this.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: PUBG Revive and Weapon drop Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 02:25:20 PM »
here are some tips for you:
1. restore cross hair to factory default and then add PUBG's preset, do not change anything in it.
2. if the above solution fail to help you, we will more details from you, such as Manager version, all your settings in Cross Hair, peripherals connected to cross hair, etc.

PS.
Make sure you are using default button layout in this game.

Glenpo

Re: PUBG Revive and Weapon drop Issue
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 04:33:27 AM »
Hi Richard,

1. Restore cross hair to factory default and then add PUBG's preset, do not change anything in it.
Problems stays. Still need to clic multiple times on keybord or controller to revive. Even on the controller its seems to lag for a revive. After 5 a 10 clics it will revive
2. As attechment screenshot of my manager version and mapping settings.
Keyboard: Razor Tartarus V2, Mouse: Logitech G203, I have a good quality cabel to my ps4 and controller.

PS.
Make sure you are using default button layout in this game.

The default settings or buttons are impossible to play with the keyboard i have. Mapping the keys must be always done with the Tartarus, because the default settings dont macht the little keyboard

Richard, it looks like a software bug. I never ever have this problem in 2 years. I will see your reply on this. Thank you.