Author Topic: I have a friend who is undetectable by mousetrap  (Read 3320 times)

Tiktok Mooquit

I have a friend who is undetectable by mousetrap
« on: May 11, 2023, 05:43:36 AM »
I have a friend who is undetectable by mousetrap, I talked to him and he has no idea, and he played on several accounts and passed unharmed, he thinks that the analog of his controller, because it is broken it must be benefiting, is there a chance that this really influences? I can ask for the settings and its preset for everyone to test too. Note: I didn't get to test your settings or scripts

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: I have a friend who is undetectable by mousetrap
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2023, 02:21:37 PM »
might be!
is it the left or right stick that is broken?

Tiktok Mooquit

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2023, 09:07:48 PM »
I just spoke to him, and he told me that there are two analog sticks, the left stick is completely free, it keeps moving if you shake the controller, I don't know if this information is useful but he uses 50 deadzone in the game, the right stick is more of a standard drift if you tap on it it starts to move by itself, an interesting detail is that it keeps using all kinds of macros, both tbag and rapidfire,I don't know if you can link in the post but I'll leave an Imgur link with a gif of the control.
(https://imgur.com/gallery/Dew5UKB)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2023, 10:50:39 PM by Tiktok Mooquit »

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2023, 10:28:18 AM »
it's a bit strange that if his in-game deadzone is 50, it will make S1 unplayable,
for no config is trained and created with this kind of setting.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2023, 10:48:33 AM »
would you please send an email to support@reasnow.com,
we have some specific questions for you.

Tiktok Mooquit

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2023, 02:28:52 AM »
it's a bit strange that if his in-game deadzone is 50, it will make S1 unplayable,
for no config is trained and created with this kind of setting.

For some reason my main account is not detected, I did the test now playing with 50dz only on the left analog and it is not impossible the only thing that is harmed is when you press the key that causes your buttons to be partially activated, I'll send you an email so you can ask your questions :)

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2023, 07:04:18 PM »
we got your email, thanks!:)