Author Topic: Questions and suggestions about mouse speed get slow  (Read 2920 times)

Ringinblood

Questions and suggestions about mouse speed get slow
« on: October 31, 2019, 11:32:34 PM »
Many FPS games are not compatible with crosshair.In addition to COD and Battlefield. These native games that support keyboard and mouse. Many games will appear when you move a high DPI mouse very quickly, the corresponding movement speed will slow down.Richard told me because the DPI is too large to exceed the maximum range of the controller.But I found in the crosshair manager that I can set HIP/ADS MIN speed. But can't set HIP/ADS MAX speed. The reason why the movement speed is slow is because the speed is too fast. If we can set a fixed interval. For example,HIP/ADS MIN speed=50
HIP/ADS MAX speed=70
This will keep the movement speed in an interval. I think is no problem  when the mouse moves slowly, the angle of view moves faster and the angle of view moves too slow when moving the mouse. And we can get a stable moving speed. So I want to ask the production team to add the HIP/ADS MAX speed option. This will make the experience better。
Sorry about my bad english. My native language is not English.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: Questions and suggestions about mouse speed get slow
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2019, 12:11:03 AM »
1. we add new preset for games frequently,
   if you can't find it in manager, please try our latest version.
   and if your game is not in our preset list,
   please let us know, we will evaluate whether we can add it for you or not.

2. for other points, it is a bit difficult to understand:)
   but if you need to set a MAX speed,
   it can be done by our "game curve" .