Author Topic: FR-one handed disable and 3Drudder PS4 VR or mouse Lexip PU94  (Read 4354 times)

titeuf49115

FR-one handed disable and 3Drudder PS4 VR or mouse Lexip PU94
« on: December 03, 2019, 04:49:34 PM »
English Traduction at the end
Bonjour,
J’ai acheté le cross hair converter l’année dernière. Je suis handicapé complet du bras gauche. Je souhaite jouer sur PS4 à des jeux comme call of duty.
Je joue actuellement Ă  des jeux de courses tels que Project cars et need for speed Payback. Pour cela j’utilise le volant logitech G29 et son pĂ©dalier.  Ca fonctionne bien.
Pour passer aux jeux tels que call of duty, j’ai un joystick thrustmaster T 16000M que je branche sur le cross hair converter. Le problème est qu’il me manque un joystick pour bouger la vue ou la visée.
Ma question est :
Configuration 1 :
 est ce que le joystick au pied 3Drudder PS4 VR peut se brancher sur le cross hair converter ? est ce que cela pourrait m’aider par rapport Ă  une utilisation Ă  une main. La configuration serait  sur PS4 : le joystick thrustmaster T 16000M (main droite) et le 3Drudder ps4 VR aux pieds. L’un pour les dĂ©placements et l’autre pour la visĂ©e.

Configuration 2 :
-est ce que vous connaissez la souris Lexip PU94 ? Elle est dotée de deux joysticks : un au pouce et l’autre sur la base. Elle a deux accéléromètre, atteint 12000 DPI
Voici le lien du produit : https://store.lexip.co/products/souris-lexip-pu94
Elle a 2 boutons latéraux + Clics droit et gauche + clic sur le scroll + bouton DPI
Bouton switch : Omron
Tous les axes du pivot interne et du joystick latéral peuvent également être programmés.
La configuration serait : La lexip PU94 connectée sur le cross hair converter.
Est-ce réalisable ?
Merci pour vos conseils. J’aimerais jouer aussi à Fortnite avec mes enfants.
Cordialement.
Traduction :
Hello,
I bought the cross hair converter last year. I am disabled full left arm. I want to play PS4 games like call of duty.
I currently play racing games such as Project cars and need for speed Payback. For this I use the steering wheel logitech G29 and its pedal. It works well.
To switch to games such as call of duty, I have a thrustmaster joystick T 16000M that I plug on the cross hair converter. The problem is that I miss a joystick to move the sight or sight.
My question is :
Configuration 1:
 can the 3Drudder PS4 VR footswitch connect to the cross hair converter? could that help me to play with one-handed use? The configuration would be on PS4: the thrustmaster joystick T 16000M (right hand) and the 3Drudder ps4 VR feet. One for traveling and the other for sighting.

Configuration 2:
-Do you know the Lexip PU94 mouse? It has two joysticks: one thumb and the other on the base. She has two accelerometer, reaches 12000 DPI
Here is the product link: https://store.lexip.co/products/souris-lexip-pu94
It has 2 side buttons + Right and left clicks + click on the scroll + DPI button
Switch button: Omron
All axes of the internal pivot and side joystick can also be programmed.
The configuration would be: The PU94 lexip connected to the cross hair converter.
Is it achievable?
Thanks for your advices. I would also like to play Fortnite with my kids.
Cordially.

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: FR-one handed disable and 3Drudder PS4 VR or mouse Lexip PU94
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2019, 09:10:42 PM »
we post is noted, but it is related with some unfamiliar devices.
we are still evaluating the possibility,
please give us some more time to reply.

sorry for the delay!

titeuf49115

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 10:34:32 PM »
Ok thank you

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 10:32:37 PM »
firstly, we encourage you to upgrade your Cross Hair by following this topic:
http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2575.0
you will need a blue tooth dongle and a usb hub.

by that, better support for flight sticks or controllers are provided.
we can even support 2 controllers or 2 flight sticks at the same time,
which are mentioned by your previous posts.

and as for the T.16000M, you will find a better support too.

but we have no access to 3Drudder ps4 VR feet and Lexip PU94 mouse,
it is hard to give you any confirmation on that.
if you already have them, you can give it a shot after the upgrade mentioned above.

titeuf49115

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 12:47:55 AM »
Thanks a lot Richard,
I've just bought the lexip pu 94 mouse. I will upgrade the cross hair converter and I will try de connect both device. So I will see.
Later when I will try this, I will tell you if it works

titeuf49115

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2019, 12:56:17 AM »
Hi Richard,
I’ve bought a bluetooth dongle CSR 8510 chip and I upgraded the cross hair converter with the Reasnow Flash Tool 5.3.36.
Then I plugged dualshot, and BT dongle and lexip PU94 mouse in the cross hair converter. Then plugged into the PS4.
I turned on the reasnow manager 1.2.31 on my samsung galaxy S8. Then I set up th e Fortnite game.

I have successfully set up the thumb joystick for aiming movement and the mouse shell joystick for movement. It works. I have a concern. I don't know how to decrease the sensitivity of the aiming movement.
Thanks a lot for your help.
It's a great new. The lexip PU94 mouse works with the cross hair converter.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2019, 05:16:13 PM »
Great! Glad to hear that!

And as for the aiming sensitivity,
please lower the sensitivities in your game,
it shall work.