Author Topic: Cannot open the App  (Read 8163 times)

Drymac

Cannot open the App
« on: January 05, 2020, 01:23:33 AM »
I just bought reasnow S1. I have the old Reasnow and liked the product, so i decided to upgrade to the newest version.

I downloaded the flashtool and the apk from http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0.

Flashtool was ok a nd had no problem whatsoever.

I conected my Reasnow S1 to my xbox one X, and it started to blink the red light. The reasnow is ready to be configured by the app and is waiting conection..

The problem is, my app dont conect. It keeps on the screen saying "Conecting device".

I have a Pocophone F1. Android 9.

What could be the problem?

Drymac

Re: Cannot open the App
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 01:27:51 AM »
Also when i try to pair my cellphone with Reasnow S1, it says it cannot pair because the pin is incorrect.
I can pair any other bluetooth device just fine. I tried to delete all my bluetooth deviceson the list and connect again with Reasnow S1, but it doesn't work either

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2020, 12:24:16 PM »
Please let us know the status and color of your ReaSnow S1.
Do you hear any beeps from it?

or you can just restart the APP.

Tibbutt70

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 12:58:27 AM »
I have a new S1 Reasnow and am unable to connect the app to my Samsung Galaxy 9, "No Reasnow Device found!"

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 02:09:19 AM »
Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version
2. your console and game
3. When did you buy this ReaSnow S1?
Does it ever work properly?
4. The color and state(breathing or stable) of the LOGO on ReaSnow S1 when you are in trouble?
do you hear any continuous beeps? how many beeps do you hear in one cycle?
5. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
PS: All peripheral should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console.
6. Do you see any indication on the screen of your console during the trouble?
7. Can you guess what has caused your trouble? If you don't know, please just skip this question.
8. which config has been activated in Cross Hair when you are facing this trouble?
9. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to internet, and send us the link of it.

And this video might also be some help for you:
ReaSnow S1 Quick Guide
https://youtu.be/CFdJpR5Zj0A

Tibbutt70

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 11:41:26 PM »
1. ReaSnow S1 firmware version/ APP version - Reasnow manager V1.2.31.apk, Reasnow Flash Tool V5.3.43
2. your console and game - Xbox One X - no game issue yet, first install, have Nascar 4, Forza 4
3. When did you buy this ReaSnow S1? January 22, 2020
Does it ever work properly? Not, yet first time install
4. The color and state(breathing or stable) of the LOGO on ReaSnow S1 when you are in trouble?Green
do you hear any continuous beeps? how many beeps do you hear in one cycle? - No, just that when I try to connect my Reasnow manager to my S9 phone, NoReasnow device found!
5. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer. - Logitech G29 wheel, Xbox ONE X
PS: All peripheral should be connected to ReaSnow S1 first, before connecting it to a game console. YES
6. Do you see any indication on the screen of your console during the trouble?NO
7. Can you guess what has caused your trouble? If you don't know, please just skip this question.
8. which config has been activated in Cross Hair when you are facing this trouble?
9. a video to show us your trouble will be better
you can upload the video to internet, and send us the link of it.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2020, 01:19:51 PM »
since ReaSnow S1's LOGO is green, it means it finds no controller on USB port 1,
please check the connection between ReaSnow S1 and your Xbox controller,
or try a new usb cable for that.

Tibbutt70

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2020, 07:57:58 AM »
I tried 3 different cables and 2 different controllers and have the same result.  "No Reasnow device found!"

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »
can you provide a video to show us you have followed all steps in the video below?
ReaSnow S1 Quick Guide
https://youtu.be/CFdJpR5Zj0A

please just post the link of your video here!

Tibbutt70

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2020, 07:58:11 AM »
This is crazy.  This has to be a common problem, as I have read many posts with this issue.  Will return unit, no time to make videos.  Not impressed.