Author Topic: PS4 AUTORUN ''problem''  (Read 3658 times)

Ragnarok

PS4 AUTORUN ''problem''
« on: June 08, 2021, 10:58:19 AM »
Hi i am using ReaSnow S1 now 5 days and like it so far.İ like autorun in some situations but i would like it to be toggle,so i want sprint toggle and not autorun.İf it would be possible to have both options at the same time it would be cool,but if it isn't possible i prefer toggle.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Stay safe guys.....

richard

• Global Moderator
Re: PS4 AUTORUN ''problem''
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 05:09:37 PM »
Please answer the following questions as many as possible,
so we can provide better support for you.

1. your console and game
2. Which peripherals are connected to ReaSnow S1? please provide the specific model and producer.
3. which config has been activated in ReaSnow S1?
4. how these actions can be done by a controller in your game?
5. a video to show us how them can be done with a controller will be better
you can upload the video to youtube or other file-sharing servers, and send us the link.

Ragnarok

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 12:52:52 AM »
Hi again
it is clearly,i didn't explain myself right but i will try again :)
Console is PS4 and games i currently played Warafce,Cold War and Battlefield 5.
When u are playing with a controller and u want to sprint u hold L3 until u do not want sprint anymore.When i want to sprint now i press Left shift or mouse button that i keybind it with.So i sprint all the time until i press W (moving forward) to interrupt the sprint.But i want like with the controller that i have to hold Sprint for sprinting so i have more control.Every game i started sprint is like that,but i want to hold sprint for sprinting and not just push a button for sprint and i sprit non stop until i interrupt it with moving forward(W).Hope i explained myself a little bit better.

İ copy and paste now cause better explaining than me :
How do you sprint in Battlefield 5?
To sprint, the player moves while holding an the assigned sprint key (which is typically set to Shift on the PC, and by depressing the left analog stick on console controllers). In most games, players can only sprint while standing.
İ want that too :).For sprinting holding a key not just press one time and i sprit non stop.
Thx again for any help.

richard

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 12:10:32 PM »
for games like Battlefield V, it has a setting "Soldier Sprint" in "Controls"->"Basic".
please set it to Hold, you will get what you want.

Ragnarok

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 12:39:00 PM »
thx for the reply but i do not have that option in all games like in Warface or Cold War.Will try other games too,but it seems like a preset setting.İsn't there an option to do sprint hold like i want it?

Ragnarok

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 12:45:10 PM »
ok checked it u can not do it in Warface.Will try now The last of us 2 and Cold war.